G.O.R.T. Presents: the M.A.D. Missile Launcher

Author Topic: G.O.R.T. Presents: the M.A.D. Missile Launcher  (Read 11251 times)

you fool why did you bump it

good thing he did cuz i still got another weapon to get working on

the MAD launcher, a weapon made by Trogtor™

good thing he did cuz i still got another weapon to get working on
oh yay

What was that map with those two gun with a fist on it giving a box? Looks cool for my server

I'm clueless to what you mean

On another note: seeing old screenshots of what we now know is the new years map really puts into perspective how long you guys were working on that build.

WE NEED A VIETNAM DM WITH THESE

On another note: seeing old screenshots of what we now know is the new years map really puts into perspective how long you guys were working on that build.
we didn't think we'd finish it in time. i still think we could have done better on it but everyone really seemed to like it so im happy.

on other news, (speaking of new years). my plan was to finish making the next weapon in this pack right after new years but to be honest i just want to kind of take a break from developing in blockland right now. this including several other things i need to release (bfg, vape, etc.) and maybe soon ill work up the motivation to do it again.

Stop trogtormenting us with these teasers.

died at the vietnam joke lol

loving loved the video, laughed my ass off at the vietnam joke.
Also this quote is gotlike:
Give us your cash, and we'll kick their ass!

Is this going to become a full standard weapons pack with additional Annoying Orange card weapons like the MAD launcher?

That'd be cool.