Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84689 times)

click me
why did you come back
nobody wanted you back
if it didnt break a rule id just put "kys" every time i ever quoted you

why did you come back
nobody wanted you back
if it didnt break a rule id just put "kys" every time i ever quoted you

theres no rule saying I can't come back, bapost did it 7 loving times. this time i'll change, ive used this key for a while now anyways and i just had the thought today i could make another forum account with it.

theres no rule saying I can't come back
didnt say there was
bapost did it 7 loving times
and hes no worse than you
this time i'll change
lets loving hope
ive used this key for a while now anyways and i just had the thought today i could make another forum account with it.
genius idea, go back to the people who are currently freaking out over your return

go back to the people who are currently freaking out over your return

they'll get over it

theres no rule saying I can't come back, bapost did it 7 loving times. this time i'll change, ive used this key for a while now anyways and i just had the thought today i could make another forum account with it.
terrorists execute innocent people, but that doesn't make it okay for you to do it too. bedpost is one of the worst excuses you could ever use for anything, much less coming back on to be an annoyance. Your first topic since coming back was a retroactive disaster and your snide attitude isn't making anything better

terrorists execute innocent people, but that doesn't make it okay for you to do it too. bedpost is one of the worst excuses you could ever use for anything, much less coming back on to be an annoyance. Your first topic since coming back was a retroactive disaster and your snide attitude isn't making anything better

my first topic was news, it was late and I didn't know the guy was a stuffhead prankster, i didn't look into the guys hobby, just how the people were treating him on the plane. if I knew he was originally being a disturbance I wouldn't of made that thread. I used bedpost as an example of him coming back and not giving any stuffs what people think of it. I can't really express that because of the "if you dont care dont post" rule.

I can't really express that because of the "if you dont care dont post" rule.
did you miss the "dont post" part