Buzzwaker!

Author Topic: Buzzwaker!  (Read 84644 times)

If this were the case, then no one would've been pissed off at your return.

No I mean't on my new account

No I mean't on my new account
Just because you're on a new account does not mean you are suddenly innocent from all the stuff you've done on your last one.

Just because you're on a new account does not mean you are suddenly innocent from all the stuff you've done on your last one.

Neither does it mean i'll do the stuff again

Neither does it mean i'll do the stuff again
No, but people having concern that you're just going to continue to do the same stuff you did last time is perfectly valid.

No, but people having concern that you're just going to continue to do the same stuff you did last time is perfectly valid.

Don't worry, i wont

Don't worry, i wont

Thank You For Ensuring Our Safety, Buzzwaker!. We Will Now Trust You Because You Will Not Do It Again.

Thank You For Ensuring Our Safety, Buzzwaker!. We Will Now Trust You Because You Will Not Do It Again.

gonna have to sig this so i dont slip my stuff

Too late for that now, I have to let it die down, I am not mentally challenged, I have no disability, illnesses, diseases, cancers or deficiencies. I was gone for two months and came back, I have done nothing wrong since ive been here, coming back seems like a crime to this community. But I honestly will try to change. Bumping this drama like a salty friend won't help the cause.

I have done nothing wrong since ive been here, coming back seems like a crime to this community. But I honestly will try to change. Bumping this drama like a salty friend won't help the cause.

would i have to call the furry disposal to deal with filthy animals like you?
holy stuff I regret looking that up what the richard

i am loving killing myself now