Author Topic: Undertale 2 - Overtale (Patch 2.3 Released)  (Read 7493 times)

Undertale 2: Overtale is finally here! Step into the shoes of John “Undertale” Undertale as he attempts to rewrite history to save the ones he loves from an avian catastrophe. This game features the following:

Two separate story paths, each with their own unique bosses, locations, endings, and party members!
    Around 2-3 hours of gameplay in all!
    A gripping story featuring the likes of John “Undertale” Undertale, Constable Goblin, the Sheriff, and more!
    An eclectic assortment of enemies and songs to give it that YouTube Poop vibe!
    Minimal quality control - if it doesn’t break the game, it stays!
    Poorly-fleshed-out romantic subplots!
    A bonus boss that wasn’t playtested at all!
    Clowns!
    A big loving goose!
    And much, much more!

Undertale 2: Overtale is made with RPG Maker VX Ace, and as such, you will need the RPGMXVA Run Time Package installed to play it. The RTP can be downloaded for free directly from the RPG Maker website. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the RTP, you can download the game itself through Dropbox right here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9l77vjdktdds0i/UNDERTALE%202%20-%20Overtale%20v2.0.zip?dl=0
I hope you enjoy this steaming turd of a game! Under the readmore, you’ll find some protips to help make your Undertale 2: Overtale experience as smooth as possible.

While certain party members (the one in the basement) and boss fights (the Undertale Gurus) are technically optional, the game’s balance and story assumes that you’ve done them, so first-time players should definitely do so. Choosing to avoid them is more of a bonus option for people who want to replay the game with more challenge.

Outside of battle, you can run by holding the Shift key.

In battle, if you wish to see a recap of everything that happened on previous turns, you can press X when it’s your turn to select abilities to access the Combat Log (this same menu option also allows you to run from common enemies).

Outside of battle, you can save the game at any time by pressing X to open up the menu. Save often, and create a couple of copies of the same save file once the goose makes his debut!

Even if shops claim to be sold out, you can enter them again to buy more goods! Temmie is a lying bastard.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:48:52 PM by Poliwhirl »

i don't think some kid's amateur RPG maker copyright farm warrants a thread

aren't you into inflation

hey guys look what i found in the game files

already a good game

"OH HOLY loving richardIN' stuff SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE MY THREAD?@?!!
I should pull an insult out of my ass! That'll teach him!"

hey guys look what i found in the game files

already a good game
that's my cue to never spend time downloading this

its got sprint and that means its instantly better than Undertale.
your mary sue pokemon oc didn't warrant a thread either but you made one anyway

you know it's good when it uses default rpg maker assets

No thread is warranted.

quick word of warning: mr. blobby is insanely powerful. do not attempt to defeat him. you will not win.

This looks like a masterpiece.

btw if they were trying to make an undertale parody, they should've atleast made the font 8Bitoperator JTV

off topic and rude
poliwhirl please
also why the what is this even