stuff that other people think is normal but you find really weird

Author Topic: stuff that other people think is normal but you find really weird  (Read 3152 times)

when people try to explain how Annoying Orange is better than hillary
spoiler alert: hes not

when people try to explain how Annoying Orange is better than hillary
spoiler alert: hes not
Its not that Annoying Orange is better, its that hillary is worse.

if hillary is worse, that means Annoying Orange is better..

When people try and argue why the anitchrist is better than satan

brown town love. I mean I wouldn't mind a (smallish) richard in me by when you think about it stuff comes from there, why would you ever stick it in that hole.

why would you ever stick it in that hole.
so you can clog the hole and when it has to stuff, it just goes up your rooster and fills you with agony

brown town love. I mean I wouldn't mind a (smallish) richard in me by when you think about it stuff comes from there, why would you ever stick it in that hole.
iirc quite a few people get it "flushed/cleaned" out before it happens, either by laxitaves, doctor, or whatever

but yea ew

so you can clog the hole and when it has to stuff, it just goes up your rooster and fills you with agony

When people try and argue why the anitchrist is better than satan
obama isnt better than hilary

The epic department like and share

There's a big difference in what goes in vs what comes out. An star fish isn't just one extended tube stuff goes through, in fact that's the only thing involved during "brown town love". The stuff resides in the rectum until it's pushed through by a series of muscles in the cavity through the star fish, the muscles contract around the star fish squeezing out anything that might be left in there between it and the rectum, which is also why it's custom to wipe your ass. What's left is microscopic in scale and is usually not noticeable during intercourse if the receiver hasn't bathed in a while.