I take my GED math test next Wednesday

Author Topic: I take my GED math test next Wednesday  (Read 5191 times)

2: no, it's not your only option. come up with something better (i.e. make an interesting project related to the field you want to be hired in), and put it on your resume. or, of course, do what you claim to be planning: go to college. not "collage", by the way. collage is a type of art, not a place you get educated at.
Your Telling me this play is more reliable than a College degree? I am already working on things with Computers to go on my Resume, and I agree Experience goes along way but it seems foolish to not pursue a degree, Especially because Literally no one would hire someone for the computer field without at least a Degree, much less a Diploma. But feel free to try and explain to me that they will hire me because I made a phone app with no actual certified education on what I'm doing.
it's not impressive to know simple math, no matter how reliable you are at doing it
Well heres an interesting one, Again you're twisting it around like all I know is basic Addition through Multiplication, When How on gods loving EARTH could I possibly even pass a Government certified PAID GED test if I only knew up to Multiplication much less make a high grade on it.
if you ARE even 18 - with that grammar - you seriously need to get a tutor. your educator has failed you.
Wow, if thats the only thing you can truly point out thats flawed about me, I'm doing amazing. But feel free to try and pick apart my math again, but if you could loving read basic English you would have understood his question wasn't what I knew, It was what the questions on the Practice Test were
downs kids get high grades in special ed
Excuse me we are talking about math.
depends. how much do you know about science and history?
A-forgetton

I'd have expected you to have stopped typing like someone with a poor grasp on English once someone called you out on it, but you haven't done it yet. Are you doing that just to spite people, or is that legitimately how you prefer to write?

If you are capable of writing properly, why do you not always do so? While that may be legible, writing poorly makes you look like an idiot and undermines any claims to the contrary.

Why do you Just keep Capitalizing Random words? I Thought you would've Stopped doing that After some Time. Doesn't It Take extra Effort to shift to The Capital?

jesus, people like you make me ashamed of being home-schooled. giving a bad reputation to the whole idea ...

also: you're*

I'd have expected you to have stopped typing like someone with a poor grasp on English once someone called you out on it, but you haven't done it yet. Are you doing that just to spite people, or is that legitimately how you prefer to write?
Just to tell you a asus padfones auto correct sucks, I will auto correct words 2 words with no space, I loving hate you guys, I went from excitment about being ready for collage to being told I'm a failure and probably going to die in a ditch, forget yall, way to ruin my night. I wanted to discuss the GED not debate that I'm stupid and I can't even pass it.

Just to tell you a asus padfones auto correct sucks, I will auto correct words 2 words with no space, I loving hate you guys, I went from excitment about being ready for collage to being told I'm a failure and probably going to die in a ditch, forget yall, way to ruin my night
run on sentence

jesus, people like you make me ashamed of being home-schooled. giving a bad reputation to the whole idea ...

also: you're*
forget you, I havent said anything to undermine homeschooling, Yall are the ones who attacked me saying I'm stupid.

Just to tell you a asus padfones auto correct sucks, I will auto correct words 2 words with no space, I loving hate you guys, I went from excitment about being ready for collage to being told I'm a failure and probably going to die in a ditch, forget yall, way to ruin my night. I wanted to discuss the GED not debate that I'm stupid and I can't even pass it.
not once did you mention that you were on a phone. this probably could've dismissed all mentions of your stuffty spelling.
forget you, I havent said anything to undermine homeschooling, Yall are the ones who attacked me saying I'm stupid.
if you respond like this every time you're criticized, you won't make it in the world. when people tell you you're wrong, you should try to fix whatever they pointed out. suck it up.

run on sentence
Well excuse me if I accidentally pressed the comma 1 time instead of a period.

I'm going to side with SuperFlaminnijna on this. Seriously, nearly everybody in this topic are acting like loving starfishs and degrading him down to the personal level. Seriously, do you want him to loving fail the GED all because you guys were being major loving starfishs and making him feel worthless?

For forgets sake, what is wrong with you guys.

It's time to loving stop.

Op's avatar is very appropriate tbh

why is everyone focusing so much on his grammar, like Jesus, everyone calm down.

not once did you mention that you were on a phone. this probably could've dismissed all mentions of your stuffty spelling.if you respond like this every time you're criticized, you won't make it in the world. when people tell you you're wrong, you should try to fix whatever they pointed out. suck it up.
no one has told me I'm wrong that is actually true, One guy told me that I should forget the GED and try and make it without any education, While every one else is telling me I'm going to die in a ditch, I was sincerely happy when I posted this and yall just tore me down all the way, I'm open to constructive critisum but the little bit there is in like 2 yalls comments are buried under theconstant instults so its hard to determine what is said in good will and what is said in hate