I take my GED math test next Wednesday

Author Topic: I take my GED math test next Wednesday  (Read 5197 times)

Yay I don't have to deal with your flawed thinking.
"your grammar is bad"
"*easily explainable reason for why grammar is bad*"
"oh okay"

this is how a sensible conversation goes. it is not the same as

"your grammar is bad"
"forget you"
"oh okay"

People are definitely being richards to him in this topic, don't misunderstand me. Unfortunately, OP hasn't done anything to solve or explain the problem so it went on for much longer than it had to.

Knowing that you're on a phone, your grammar makes more sense. I'm sure you'll be fine, if other posters input is any evidence the GED is a pretty easy test.

no, but you're acting like the GED's your only option

you've yet to show us anything on the GED that rivals higher level HS math

i find it funny that you, of all people, try to attack my english skills

they aren't meant to cut you down. they're meant to point out our genuine disappointment in the standards of education here. if that cuts you down, don't try arguing with lumberjacks.

i'd fully respond but it's difficult considering how quickly the thread just grew thanks to IHH's white knighting
it is ironic that I have to point out your english skills, However you keep missing the point, That isn't all I know, He asked me what the test consists of and I answered him, Second when I said "Only option" I meant aside from getting no diploma what so ever, and working at mcdonalds the rest of my life dreaming about " Making the next big App/Game", Third you literally just restated cutting someone down over education, and then contradiced your self by admitting that yes, They were meant to cut my self-confidence down.

So if you don't pass HS, you get a regular GED? Like the ones McDonalds wont accept?
lmfao im dead

it is ironic that I have to point out your english skills

show me where i went wrong with my english skills, enlightened one. you not only fail to formulate proper sentences, you fail to interpret the sentences made by other people.

Second when I said "Only option" I meant aside from getting no diploma what so ever, and working at mcdonalds the rest of my life dreaming about " Making the next big App/Game",

college after GED is your second option within your diploma options list

Third you literally just restated cutting someone down over education, and then contradiced your self by admitting that yes, They were meant to cut my self-confidence down.

they're harsh criticism, you mongoloid. they aren't specifically designed to cut you down, they're designed to reflect the speaker's criticism AND low opinion of you.

show me where i went wrong with my english skills, enlightened one. you not only fail to formulate proper sentences, you fail to interpret the sentences made by other people.

college after GED is your second option within your diploma options list

they're harsh criticism, you mongoloid. they aren't specifically designed to cut you down, they're designed to reflect the speaker's criticism AND low opinion of you.
No you clearly kept stating that I did not know above basic math because I answered his question, You did it atleast 3 times
Second I have never considered working at mcdonalds for the rest of my life an option, So yes I only have 1 option, And again you restated whay cutting someone down is, Telling someone your low opinion of them, I don't see how Telling me I am on the level of a special ed class is constructive what so ever, It is destrucive hence it "Cutting someone down"

like i get that jun is being kind of aggressive but you're making yourself look like an ass by essentially putting your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALA like some sort of child
and children that are at the age where they still do that are not children who are getting their GED's

No you clearly kept stating that I did not know above basic math because I answered his question, You did it atleast 3 times
Second I have never considered working at mcdonalds for the rest of my life an option, So yes I only have 1 option, And again you restated whay cutting someone down is, Telling someone your low opinion of them, I don't see how Telling me I am on the level of a special ed class is constructive what so ever, It is destrucive hence it "Cutting someone down"

like i get that jun is being kind of aggressive but you're making yourself look like an ass by essentially putting your fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALALA like some sort of child
and children that are at the age where they still do that are not children who are getting their GED's
I haven't done that once, Its just he's telling me the same things eestated every time where it sounds as of he's right, When no matter what It is Destructive Criticism,  And He literally told me that a 1/1000000 chance is better than getting a GED

I've been home schooled since first grade
That explains literally every question I've ever had about you.

Plus no one has even half offered me a reasonable thing to do instead of getting my GED because it is the most reasonable thing to do, I do think that most of the people here don't actually give a forget what happens, They have just heard that the GED is "evil" from society and don't realise it is literally some peoples only chance at success,  so they parrot what they have heard and there for cut down people who literally just want to do somthing successful,.

That explains literally every question I've ever had about you.
Oh yes look at this constructive criticism here, Literally nothing about this could be discouraging.