Author Topic: [NEWS] Cubs Rigged World Series (IT'S RIGGED)  (Read 3128 times)

This news brought to you by Tony Wars: emotions are just chemical reactions.

If you haven't noticed this thread is a parody of Tony's "news" threads.

Woah bro calm down... it's just baseball
hmmmm

Look, there's no need for conspiracies here. It's just the world series.

This thread is actually kind of loving handicapped. You're satirizing one of the most annoying posting patterns on the entire forum that everyone already knows is annoying, and essentially breaking the satire barrier so hard that it is no longer satire but just another annoying thread. I get that you're trying to prove a point here but seriously isn't this a little too much?

A- for creativity though.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:41:46 PM by Perry »

This thread is actually kind of loving handicapped. You're satirizing one of the most annoying posting patterns on the entire forum that everyone already knows is annoying, and essentially breaking the satire barrier so hard that it is no longer satire but just another annoying thread. I get that you're trying to prove a point here but seriously isn't this a little too much?

exactly my point.

exactly this

this thread was created specifically to spite anyone who dare disagree with the more left-leaning political view. from what I'm seeing as this thread develops, the only people playing along with this joke are the more left-leaning members. look, we all know the claim that the elections are rigged is pretty far fetched, but to make a satirical/parody thread of it is pretty childish. come on guys