Author Topic: dumbass merp host  (Read 3190 times)

Let me start this off by saying I was a bit butthurt then again being banned makes almost anyone butthurt. so i joined a merp because I was looking for something to do.
SCREENSHOT A

A player by the name of MAE (blid: 201081) attempted to help player Michi211 The Sock (BLID 104781) and mr michi banned him for disagreeing to his merp

SCREENSHOT B!

I Told him what he needed as a good sport i am and he threatened me with a ban (i have been threatened with worse boy)

SCREENSHOT C!

I made an attempt to help him with his merp but is you can see i got fed up with it so i started to say ill do mine and warned him about the good merp players (if any exist anymore)

FINAL HUGE AS CRAP SCREENSHOT!

do you know this screen? it is the ban screen and read what it said

"taste this your merp will suck" bruh mine is not that bad it is not good either but if you see mine has islands his has...some I don't know what you could call it go to screenshot c to see what I mean. I have warned him and gave him tips but did he listen? NO. is he a good host? NO. Is he a possible 8 year old.. could be. Am I a bit butthurt Yes and I got the guts to say it.

this has been a drama..thing do not go on any of "Michi 211 The Socks" servers for more than you can see his BLID

I would like to say that sorry for the huge screenshots I did not have the time to modify the screenshots. dog and life comes before computer and forums

calling him an eight year old when you admit to being a bit butthurt is a bit ironic dont you think

Looks like he doesn't like criticism. The title in the topic seems a little misleading.

I would like to say that sorry for the huge screenshots I did not have the time to modify the screenshots. dog and life comes before computer and forums
Uh, you know you can put height/width=blah in your image tags.. right? It takes less than 10 seconds to do that.

whoa at first i thought merp was being drama'd

Hey, I know Michi211 The Sock, I was on a space merp server with him, and he seemed kind of chill. I guess criticism pisses him off or something. :P

Nice job acting like brickitect there buddy

I think I remember Michi221 on friends list on steam

calling him an eight year old when you admit to being a bit butthurt is a bit ironic dont you think

although you are extremely edgy and condescending, i support this because i am a dedicated MERP player on blockland

if you can't get the addons for MERP, get help trying-- if you don't bother, don't host at all. you will lack the building materials to make the eye candy that MERP provides and generally make the server not fun for new player as they attempt to outline the style of what their empire is.

please avoid MERPs like these, their administration base is usually corrupt just from the get-go as they are only based off their friends. there are much better MERPs such as El Gringo's and Arryn's.

=

noedit:

bullstuff here. if he can provide himself and his admins with tags (the "[H]") he can definitely get add-ons for MERP. he just does not give a stuff.