[NEWS] Cubs Rigged World Series (IT'S RIGGED)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Cubs Rigged World Series (IT'S RIGGED)  (Read 3126 times)

According to many no doubt unbiased sources, the Cubs have been found guilty of altering the outcome of the World Series.

Why has no major news outlet covered this?

Is this a coverup by the Chicago media to promote their supposed "victory"? Clearly the biased liberal media is hiding the truth!

That's pretty bad that a major sports team has to lie like that to deny the Indians their victory, lol.
This news brought to you by Tony Wars: emotions are just chemical reactions.

Stop. Right. There. These Cubs shills are trying too hard this time.

but back to the future predicted it

I don't know what makes people think the Indians lost. Everyone I know is saying they won. Why are the cubs even trying? It's so obvious a team that hasn't won in 100+ years isn't gonna win out of the blue. The logic doesn't add up

I don't see any cubs supporters near me lol. How could they win?

If you talk stuff about the cubs I'll destroy you

Lol, these 'happy Cubs fans' aren't even real. www.cnn.com/cubs-rigged-victory

This thread is a High Quality stuffpost™

And I'm laughing like a friggen frog.

Stop. Right. There. These Cubs shills are trying too hard this time.

Don't worry they'll be doomed to another 100 years of no victories.

wow nice satire guys!!

Lol, these 'happy Cubs fans' aren't even real. www.cnn.com/cubs-rigged-victory
Wow, unfunny spam. I'm reporting you for making this useless waste of a post. Please stop making these unfunny posts next time. Seriously, what makes you think you can get away with this garbage on MY forum? Think again, forgeter. Just know that this user (me) has reported and had 15 users banned, regularly donate to the owner, and should be admin of this forum. Your post is a waste of space and you should be ashamed for it. Next time think before you post, forgeter. Just know that your pathetic little joke of yours has sparked the storm that will end your forum career. Prepare to be banned./s

Next time, cite your sources properly instead of spamming. Maybe you'll end up like another guy I know and get arrested.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:39:55 PM by Nal »