Author Topic: PBG got arrested  (Read 3184 times)

glad to know my TV is still a meme

glad to know my TV is still a meme
make ur profile picture a tv

make ur profile picture a tv
the tele behind the meme

know your meme

i knew this post would come crawling back one day

On November 3rd, 2016, Johnathon Papelbon a.k.a; arrgh garry, has become a meme in his Washington home due to possession of drugs. He was found in his upstairs bedroom, foaming at the beard, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Danielle, told Washington Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'...

i'm sorry what is happening in here

[i mg width=800]http://i.imgur.com/fWRLjiq.png[/img]
yo this dude looks just like my dad but with a bigger beard and lighter skin what the hell

On November 3rd, 2016, Daswiruch's Dad has fallen from a heart attack in his Las Vegas home due to consuming large amounts of gravy. He was found in his upstairs bedroom, foaming at the beard, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Danielle, told Las Vegas Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'...