post your Favorite quote of all time

Author Topic: post your Favorite quote of all time  (Read 1145 times)

Martin Buber, An Intimate Portrait pg. 56.
“I do not accept any absolute formulas for living. No preconceived code can see ahead to everything that can happen in a man's life. As we live, we grow and our beliefs change. They must change. So I think we should live with this constant discovery. We should be open to this adventure in heightened awareness of living. We should stake our whole existence on our willingness to explore and experience.”

Martin Buber, An Intimate Portrait pg. 56.
“I do not accept any absolute formulas for living. No preconceived code can see ahead to everything that can happen in a man's life. As we live, we grow and our beliefs change. They must change. So I think we should live with this constant discovery. We should be open to this adventure in heightened awareness of living. We should stake our whole existence on our willingness to explore and experience.”

wrong

The weak should fear the strong ~ Sam Hyde

"Well, as someone who is in higher debate and attends like 9-12 regional statewide and national tournaments a year, I'm pretty sure I know how it works. But thanks."

Statement: But you said so yourself. You have just admitted your own weakness.
Conclusion: You have just shown me your soft, meatbag-like underbellies, and said, HK-47, please shoot me repeatedly there until I die.

"You gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into that boy's hole." -Danny DeVito

"Well, as someone who is in higher debate and attends like 9-12 regional statewide and national tournaments a year, I'm pretty sure I know how it works. But thanks."
gets me every time