So is v10 just going to be Gmod with legos?

Author Topic: So is v10 just going to be Gmod with legos?  (Read 5154 times)

funny thing is, if BL:S is ever relased, they are going to be sued by not just badspot but valve.

You cant have "source" in your game title, says valve.

They don't like it, you can still do it. They won't sue you, there's been hundreds of discussions on the legal side of BL:S. Although there is no reason, it will never be released.

The only reason I see for physics in Blockland is for building vehicles out of bricks and then driving around in 'em. Actually, I'm not sure it'd require that much fiddling with physics, mainly converting bunches of bricks into a part of a model or something on-the-fly and then applying some basic form of animation on it.

Actually, it'd be nice to have improved collision detection between bricks and vehicles and other stuff like that.

Holy crap, someone else tried to make it? I was just joking around. I know there will never be a Blockland: source. Oh, and rkynick, I did buy blockland.

BL:S is now called Project A, or so says the website, that name has nothing to do with LEGO. Odd.

Ever since I got the PS3 I found out how pathetic Blocklands physics where, fun game or not.
Anyway physic=engine changes, engine changes=expensive.
We are far from Gmod and if we ever even get close this game would have to get about a million players so Badspot is so pandaing rich he could afford an engine as good as the PS3, probably not either way.
The PS3 has an engine?

I lol'd.

Me too.

Holy crap, someone else tried to make it? I was just joking around. I know there will never be a Blockland: source. Oh, and rkynick, I did buy blockland.

Ya, they were promising some pretty crazy things like "no lag due to inter-computer process sharing" or something like that. They also promised dynamic water physics (like running water) and, I believe, build -able vehicles.

Reasoning from the blockland community was met with fierce flaming from those crazy few...

Ya, they were promising some pretty crazy things like "no lag due to inter-computer process sharing" or something like that. They also promised dynamic water physics (like running water) and, I believe, build -able vehicles.

Reasoning from the blockland community was met with fierce flaming from those crazy few...
lol yea, they are like sony.. throwing crap everywhere about there projects...

Portal mod in V9:

Speedy thing goes in... OH CRAP *splat*

I forgot to zip it. :(

? We have no physics.... thats the key to Gmod. I don't find is even close to Gmod
gmod is a scam...... BL is way better in my opinion.... and also.... if you
want that Gmod game play for free! get "sandbox" (assuming that you already own BattleField 2/BF2142)

funny thing is, if BL:S is ever relased, they are going to be sued by not just badspot but valve.

You cant have "source" in your game title, says valve.
i don't think Valve has that word coined my good child........

? We have no physics.... thats the key to Gmod. I don't find is even close to Gmod
want that Gmod game play for free! get "sandbox" (assuming that you already own BattleField 2/BF2142)
You have to pay for that, too, then.
You just disproved your own point, congratulations.

You have to pay for that, too, then.
You just disproved your own point, congratulations.
what im saying, jerk off... is that mods should be free.... GMOD costs money Sandbox doesn't

Mods are free, Blockland costs money too, jerkoff.