Dedicated Server, No One Can join!

Poll

If solved, was this helpful to anyone?

Yes
Maybe for future!
No

Author Topic: Dedicated Server, No One Can join!  (Read 956 times)

So for the past 2 days, Blueeyesjt1 has been trying to make his server dedicated. The port is 28000, it's static, He's port-forwarded, etc.
What does he do and what has caused this problem? Thanks.

Port shows up at 28000 on DED CMD
Shows up on LAN and joinable by Blueeyesjt1
DNS and IP are static
Shows up but with "---" for ping. Not joinable

So even though he's done all of this, it still does not work for him. Hope you can help, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:05:54 AM by Matz36 »

Port always shows up, it doesn't bug out. That's just the port Blockland is trying to use, not what it is using.

Also, LAN doesn't require port forwarding AFAIK so it always shows there.

Weird how it shows up in the server list and is unjoinable, though. Seems like this is another case of "--- ping". I've heard that's because you didn't port forward properly.

There's plenty of people who have had this same problem, hopefully one comes to show the solution.

Weird how it shows up in the server list and is unjoinable, though. Seems like this is another case of "--- ping". I've heard that's because you didn't port forward properly.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I know for a fact 28000 is forwarded on the network. I can't figure out what's wrong!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I know for a fact 28000 is forwarded on the network. I can't figure out what's wrong!
I've heard setting the ports between 28000 and 28500 works sometimes.

I've heard setting the ports between 28000 and 28500 works sometimes.

Thanks, I tried but it still doesn't fix anything. The problems are still the same.

try hosting without any addons to see if it's a problem with an addon, that means remove glass and such from the folder, it runs whether it's enabled or not because it's a client/system thing.