Author Topic: FREE AVATARS!  (Read 28398 times)

can you make one to me plz?

Badspot will never change his avatar, he likes his current one he's probably had since he first started these forums :D
He used to have a cooler one D:
Which was?

I like the ones I make but if you could make more glass button type It'll be nice.

Can I plaz have this one with  my name on it I beg you

Hook me up with a new avatar, please, Gikon.

I would like a custom Avatar saying Squarehead on it, the first Black one.

I havent even heard about Keal in years. I know hes not Keal. Keal is likely not even playing blockland anymore.

Can you put this on #16? And trans it.

Can you plz make me  plz  the last one the blue one thanks alot this is for you :cookie:  :cookie:

I'm pretty sick of these avatars.
The text's grayish colors throw off the background colors, the shine looks boring, and they're so simple that they make me mad. I made one myself in less than two minutes. If roundheads weren't annoying enough, these are.

To tell you exactly what I did: I made a black layer, used a gradient on it (the gradient is the target-like thing), and put a shine and some text. The text effects I applied are showed.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:04:32 PM by TheWorm »

I havent even heard about Keal in years. I know hes not Keal. Keal is likely not even playing blockland anymore.
Random much?

The text's grayish colors throw off the background colors, the shine looks boring, and they're so simple that they make me mad. I made one myself in less than two minutes. If roundheads weren't annoying enough, these are.
[image]
Thats kind of the whole loving point. They are easy to make and maintain.
Thought I am starting to make more advance ones >.>

[image]
To tell you exactly what I did: I made a black layer, used a gradient on it (the gradient is the target-like thing), and put a shine and some text. The text effects I applied are showed.
Would The Worm like to make me an avatar? :D