Author Topic: FREE AVATARS!  (Read 28378 times)

some of my work

top one is a pic i make one day for the hell of it the bottom one is the one i planned to do for my avatar befor badspot took my profile editing abilitys away

1 looked to me you had a load on ya so i wanted to help and 2 i just wanna do my freind a favor by makeing him an avatar and as far as cs2 s. cs3 only a coulple facey things you can do and better pixle res

the other avatar didnt come out
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 08:52:05 PM by General Omega »

I havent even heard about Keal in years. I know hes not Keal. Keal is likely not even playing blockland anymore.
Goddamnit you probably didn't even know how to use the internet when Keal was around.

I like the ones I make but if you could make more glass button type It'll be nice.
they are web 2.0 images

I like the ones I make but if you could make more glass button type It'll be nice.
they are web 2.0 images
Yup..now GTFO of my thread >.>

I would like this one please

Can I plaz have this one with  my name on it I beg you

What do you have agenst me can I plz have one or no?

Ha ha, you were so much of a cigarette, Badspot took your profile modifying abilities away.

wow all you have to look up forward to in life is to go around and annoy me. you are  sad sad little twit

wow all you have to look up forward to in life is to go around and annoy me. you are  sad sad little twit
Nope, I mock you for the fun of it. Though that might not occur to you, regarding your intelligence.

You kinda made my background Purple not black...

really cus you seem to reply almost instantly after i post

That's because I want you to do or say something stupid so I can laugh at your failure.

That's because I want you to do or say something stupid so I can laugh at your failure.
Haha