Author Topic: arma 3 is 20 bucks  (Read 2465 times)

What does Arma 3 have above Arma 2?

3 -2 = 1 so that means 2 + 1 = 3 (arma 3)
i havent played II that much but it looks really nice and it has workshop support

coop servers barely exist. i can recommend playing with friends, or joining a group. either that, or learn to love adversarial game modes.
I usually play scarlett insurgency wich is p fun but it kinda gets boring after a while
Probably because the bots are 50% of the time handicapped and it becomes a massacre or 50% of the time MLG quickscopers and instakill you from 500 meters while you shot them several times and theyre fine

also not fatigue, 10/10

yooo dreams of cheese we gotta coop the Dino stuff

better weapon handling, better ballistics, massively improved movement w/ variable stance system, generally prettier, improved inventory systems, weapon and outfit customization, and a very large modding community

yooo dreams of cheese we gotta coop the Dino stuff
I'd have to actually make a real mission for it, but that could be fun. That screenshot was a 5 minute put-together where me and a friend loaded in to test if the mod was any good. It was alright.

arma 3's multiplayer is either too realistic, too might = right (looking at you, CBA insurgency.), or a city RPG that should be on BL and not arma

never EVER talk about arma 3 city rp

someone please take pictures of what the game looks like on minimum settings so I know what I will be playing with if I get it

Imagine ultra settings but blurry and slightly laggier