Author Topic: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER  (Read 1570 times)

Basically a "do you know the next part of this" game.

Here's how it works:
The starting person posts the starting bit of a song, verse of a song, movie quote, meme, well-known list, etc.
Everyone after that must post the same unit (one line of a quote, one bit of a song, one thing off the list, etc.), then google it to confirm they're right. If they're wrong, the combo is broken, they edit "COMBO BREAKER" or some variant into the post, no points are awarded, and you start over. If you're going to play, you must play every time you visit, or else there's no point since we can just wait until someone knows it and posts.
Once you've gotten a whole combo correct, everyone gets points for each post in the combo except the first post (since they can't mess up) and you start over, either passing it to the next poster or starting a new combo yourself.

Also, you have my full permission to be as annoying with the format of a combo breaker as you want for the first combo breaker on each page.

Do not name the source unless there are multiple possible sources from the first post. (Example: Below, am I listing gases on the periodic table, or all elements, or elements meeting some other specific criteria?)

Here's an example.
"You've... Been... TROLLED" "You've been trolled!" "You have probably been told..." "Stop replying to this guy" "he's just trying to get a rise" "out of YOU" "yes it's true" "#### I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WE'RE SINGING" [combo is broken, start over. actually I may have messed up earlier but I didn't check it.]

I'll start. Elements 1-10, full name, number and symbol.
Hydrogen. 1. H.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:19:37 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Why do I get the feeling this thread will end in bans? Posting the same thing over and over is against the rules, AFAIK.

Whatever :I

i'm gonna start a combo, cause why not.

"There's no strangers to loooove..."

nevermind they began one and i didnt see

Why do I get the feeling this thread will end in bans? Posting the same thing over and over is against the rules, AFAIK.
Wow Now Thats A Real Combo Breaker

It's not the same thing over and over, it's a do-you-know-the-next-part game. So it wouldn't be ten pages of "Hydrogen. 1. H." it'd be "Hydrogen. 1. H." "Helium. 2. He." "Lithium. 3. Li." and so on. It's like a fill-in-the-blank lyrics thing, but with more than just songs and the blank is just the next thing.
new combo, go, entire song:
You've... been... TROLLED, you've been trolled, you have probably been told...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:52:17 AM by SuperSuit12 »

You've... been... TROLLED, you've been trolled, you have probably been told...
what

good job you don't know that song
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:39:27 PM by SuperSuit12 »

what

its a song on youtube that's an edit of "be our guest" from beauty and the beast