0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29261 times)

Sure...

The beta is live! I don't have it but I'm curious to see what's new.
From what I've gathered so far, the beta has more avatar customizations, scenarios, and more scenery options.

From what I've gathered so far, the beta has more avatar customizations, scenarios, and more scenery options.

Nice, I'm going to go ahead and check it out. Turns out I had actually preordered the Thrillseeker edition so I might as well get to playing the beta!

Hopefully they add a few more flat rides and classic water rides, as the game feels a bit sparse without them.

Nice, I'm going to go ahead and check it out. Turns out I had actually preordered the Thrillseeker edition so I might as well get to playing the beta!

Hopefully they add a few more flat rides and classic water rides, as the game feels a bit sparse without them.
I've heard that the finish game will have 12 scenarios in total, 12 more coasters and 12 more flat rides.

I just want a blank slate mode that isn't sandbox so I actually have a budget

I just want a blank slate mode that isn't sandbox so I actually have a budget
I believe there's going to be a budget mode once the game's out of beta.  I don't know if it already exists in the beta as of now.

So far it seems like the starting campaigns need a bit of work. They set it up so that you have very little opportunity to improve the layout of the park. It would be great to see something like the first scenario in RCT1- just a grassy clearing surrounded by a forest.

I figure this is the best place so does anyone have some good scenarios for RCT3?

Here are a bunch to check out
This place also has a lot of more filled in parks

You should really check out Planet Coaster though, it's one of the best building games in recent history.

It took every ounce of my will to not buy into the beta, there's enough to do elsewhere until the full release anyway.

It took every ounce of my will to not buy into the beta, there's enough to do elsewhere until the full release anyway.
After playing the beta I can confirm that that's probably a smart choice, there's still a number of things missing from the game that I expect will be finished upon release.

Here are a bunch to check out
This place also has a lot of more filled in parks

You should really check out Planet Coaster though, it's one of the best building games in recent history.
I would love to buy it but I guarantee my pc can't even run it

Coaster building seems neat. Might get this.
Edit: hopefully this will alleviate my theme park building itch and give Conan a little peace for Halloweenfest 2017.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:34:39 PM by Magus »

I would love to buy it but I guarantee my pc can't even run it
Here are the system requirements in case you're curious.

I've been having a good time building my park, the main complaint I have right now is that paths can't just be built in an area but are required to have a direction. Also it seems rather difficult to maneuver the camera when building coasters etc underground.

Here are the system requirements in case you're curious.

I've been having a good time building my park, the main complaint I have right now is that paths can't just be built in an area but are required to have a direction. Also it seems rather difficult to maneuver the camera when building coasters etc underground.
I don't even reach the ram requirement