0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29306 times)

the gui's in this game feel really clunky.
might just be me tho

Ya I'm not a huge fan of the UIs either... but if they're clunky that fits with the RCT feel lol

anybody made Jurassic Park yet???

anybody made Jurassic Park yet???
I've seen many attempts on the steam workshop so far.  But, I haven't really seen one that's really good yet.

This game's soundtrack is the msot peaceful/relaxing stuff I've heard, its tied with DOOM's OST for my fave game OST this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-HxSBO4gU

I was just searching for rollercoaster tycoon on steam today and saw this game and immediately put it on my wishlist and thought "hey this seems really cool, I should get it when it's on a sale" and then I see this thread some hour later, lmao. What are the odds man, it might as well been an unknown game for all I know.

Played the first RCT when I was young A LOT. One of my fav games defo. Skipped the 2nd installment for some reason, welp I was dumb and young, but I got RCT3 on release. RCT3 is to this day a great game and still playable.

I hope this park management game holds up to the rct standards. Especially hope there's a campaign mode which is my kinda pie.

The moment Im able to buy this Im gonna recreate my rct3 sandbox park "Gforce Hell"

I hope this park management game holds up to the rct standards. Especially hope there's a campaign mode which is my kinda pie.
From what I can tell so far it does hold up to RCT 3 and feels like the next evolution of the series. There is still a number of things I'd like to see addressed but Frontier is continually working on updating the game so I look forward to seeing where we go from this great foundation. Essentially the entire modding community from RCT 3 also jumped over to Planet Coaster so that's a plus.

Glad you found the game! It saddens me that some RCT 3 fans still aren't aware of PC.

Here's a screenshot of an upcoming project that I'm currently working on.

I'm rather concerned by the look of that track track segment before that over under-banked turn. What's going on there?

I'm rather concerned by the look of that track track segment before that over under-banked turn. What's going on there?
The segment before the under banked turn is at a safe distance away from the track.  I just took the photo at an odd angle.

The segment before the under banked turn is at a safe distance away from the track.  I just took the photo at an odd angle.
I know it's a safe distance away, the problem I have is how it is basically going straight/slightly turning the whole way.

someone buy me this game i have no money

I know it's a safe distance away, the problem I have is how it is basically going straight/slightly turning the whole way.
Oh, the track is banked enough for the turn.  I'll take a screenshot of that segment to show you that it's fine when I get back home.
EDIT:  Here's what the over banked turn looks like at a better angle.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:27:08 PM by Dark X-rane »