0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29622 times)

forget this looks great, i've been meaning to buy it for a long while
Do it

I just got back to work on my park making a ride timed to music. Noticed an interesting bug too which is that if you have auto-tunneling enabled you sometimes can't moved over banked track pieces / smooth a group of them unless you disable auto-tunneling (even if you're high up in the air). Really strange but simple enough to disable tunneling.

Bump
Planet Coaster just got another update that adds a new ride.  You can read what the update has to offer here.
https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/22390-Update-1-1-4%21?p=175300#post175300

Bump again
Forgot to post these videos of the upcoming update.  The update will include the following things:
New Scenery
New Ride Blueprints
Zozo
Elixir Machine
Security Guards
Big Wheel
Steel Hydra
Go Karts
Frontier have also mentioned that they're going to add two different types of boomerang coasters but currently there's no footage of them as of now.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:05:12 PM by Dark X-rane »

The spring update is scheduled for release on April 11. Looks like they'll also be adding some crime and security features. Read about it here. It'll be interesting if you can actually watch people attempt to pickpocket and see how security guards react.

To be perfectly honest I'm still really hoping they add some kind of fireworks or show making system. That was one of my favorite parts about RCT3.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:08:43 PM by Wesley Williams »

Go Karts
aw yes i have a soft spot for go karts in these kinds of games
but this bugs me slightly that they slalom unnecessarily >:I

Bump
Frontier has released more footage of the upcoming Spring Update.
Security Cameras
Bakasura (Inverted Boomerang Coaster)
Trident (Boomerang Coaster)
New Scenarios
Duelling Coasters
The update is suppose to come up this Tuesday as well.

I'm so glad to see them putting more focus on boomerang coasters, those are a huge part of parks and I was sad to see them missing at first.

the spring update just dropped if anyone cares

i love this update aaaaahhh

i love this update aaaaahhh
theres so much content, i'm really having a lot of fun working on old projects with new props to decorate with

Updating the game right now.  Can't wait to try out and finish the new scenarios.

I've been really enjoying the Chief Beef Raceway campaign. It has very limited space in the main part of the park so you have to get creative to fit rides in. I added a suspended boomerang coaster in what seemed like a good place...

It's a rather odd layout but I think I prefer it to the typical style. Hopefully I can figure out how to get a support to appear under that turn.