Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39379 times)

could you take this beef somewhere else
i'm gonna take this beef straight to your mf face my dude

i'm gonna take this beef straight to your mf face my dude
is this supposed to be funny cause it really isn't
you and ike are at this point just squabbling over something not even related to the op

this just in: Ikethegeneric gets to decide what is and isn't ethical on the blockland forums in regards to the treatment of furrys

so instead of actually being sensible and getting back on topic you continue to fling stuff
forget off
funny how you and your buddies were full-on hardass 10 pages ago but now you're reverting to a childish "STOP BOTHERING ME!!!"

so instead of actually being sensible and getting back on topic you continue to fling stuff
forget off

I'm saying it's ironic that you're trying to covet the moral high ground now.

I really don't want to be involved with this but
digging up things that you weren't involved in from 3 years ago isn't "calling out bad behavior". it's grasping at straws over  something that's been dead for ages.
I was talking more about them being unable to call out the night discussion topic without putting them all on the defensive, straight up making it impossible to "Fix the topic", like Eon claimed he wanted to do.
can we not

this can turn personal

c, stop being a bitch and move your discussion over
you are the reason nix is still here because the discussion is fadin aeay

funny how you and your buddies were full-on hardass 10 pages ago but now you're reverting to a childish "STOP BOTHERING ME!!!"
you're really pulling this stuff out of your ass lol
this isn't even related to the op and since this is my drama i would like this back on topic

eon unintentionally starts "blockland world war 3 guerilla warfare with a vengeance" that results in several million lives lost in less than a day

I'm saying it's ironic that you're trying to covet the moral high ground now.
i ain't trying to go for no high ground at all
this is my drama and i made it for a purpose please stop de-railing it

eon unintentionally starts "blockland world war 3 guerilla warfare with a vengeance" that results in several million lives lost in less than a day

Lmao

It's really obvious that you're just using the two post discourse between me and cret as a way to dismiss my point. What I said before still stands, and you haven't even begun to refute it legitimately.

what is this purpose?

you created a problem out of essentially nothing and are now complaining that the thread backfired.

you've made your bed, pal. lie in it.