Poll

Do you aggre.

YUP
NOPE
Yes my threads have been stuffposted
No stuffposters shall live on
Finnaly a suggestion for this

Author Topic: stuffposting ban  (Read 1656 times)

hello the forums is a harsh place it needs to have stuffposts banned i have never been able to make a thread not filled with stuffposters it should be against the forums rules please add this to the forums rules so stuffposters get banned
(i know i stuffpost but i would stop if this rule was added i only doe stuffposting as revenge for stuffposting in my threads or if a thread is really off)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:49:17 AM by UltraCraftGames »

If you're willing to sacrifice yourself to have all the stuffposters banned, then go ahead.

(i know i stuffpost [...]

Yep, that's the final nail on the coffin.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:27:52 AM by Marios »

stuffposting is already a rule. You break it every post.

also wheres the rule then i dont see it

i dont walk everywhere stuffposting

hello the forums is a harsh place it needs to have stuffposts banned i have never been able to make a thread not filled with stuffposters it should be against the forums rules please add this to the forums rules so stuffposters get banned
(i know i stuffpost but i would stop if this rule was added i only doe stuffposting as revenge for stuffposting in my threads or if a thread is really off)

i dont walk everywhere stuffposting
also wheres the rule then i dont see it
So you think it's okay to stuffpost? In my opinion it should be bannable regardless if it is a rule or not. You are pathetic.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:04:26 AM by Kyuande »

kyunade i want it theres just not a rule for it this  is a suggestion to add a rule for it

kyunade i want it theres just not a rule for it this  is a suggestion to add a rule for it

Could you rephrase this in a way where we can actually understand what you're trying to say please?

just i give up on this thread ill only make threads like these from now on
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304387.0