What do you think about this game

Yup im buying it will be nice for my channel
A reason to Stream
Yup ill tottaly watch these streams
Seems nice but not my style
I dont like this game
Finnaly a good thread from you
I like it quite alot but cant afford it

Author Topic: Choice Chamber topic  (Read 3005 times)

Choice Chamber.

What is this game.
Choice Chamber what is it. its a game made to be streamed on a popular website called twitch. twitch is a site where you can stream using broadcasting programs such as openbroadcast. what makes it so fun you may ask its cause this game allows to interact with the game using the twitch chat. it is currently on steam.
Pictures of this game.

The Gameplay.
Now Some things About The Gameplay.
  • The weaponary in this game is chosen as the first vote in the game. you will stay in a chamber until the votes done.
  • The monsters spawn from small portals at each chamber. when you have beaten all monsters in the chamber you can continue into the next chamber.
  • The Jumps theres three jump boosts in this game. Double, Higher, Pogo.
    Double:You may jump one time in the air.
    Higher:Your jumps are bigger.
    Pogo:you jump nonstop. by holding space you may stop the rapid jumps.
  • Special Levels are found sometimes in the chambers. they have games controlled by the chat too.
  • In shops you may use gold you collected to buy hearts or heart slots.
  • There are many types of hearts in the game. You start with 3 normal ones. you may unlock hearth slots.
  • Choices are found all the time in this game. chosen by the viewers. choices may repeat.
  • Bosses are strong monsters found in certain amounts of levels.
  • your weapon will get a special effect. in a certain vote.
    Ice:you freeze enemys for a limited amount of time can be only used once per enemy
    Fire:when you hit an enemy hell get on fire and he may spread it to other monsters slowly killing them
    Lightning:as you hit an enemy it gets dealt more damage and to the enemys around him and also shoots a thunder bolt for visuals
  • Gizmos are friends you may get in the game. theyre flying robots which help you. can be obtained by votes.
  • Special Events are a thing in this game. which after killing bosses you may get. they are one time usable. there will be a bar in the bottom. the viewers say the name of the event. and fill a bit of the bar with it. when its filled the event happens.
  • People who have supported this game with kickstarter or subsribed to the owner of the game MrBean get special powers they may use. they can be found in the Choice Chamber wikia.
Mods.
Yes this game is modifyable. there are no mods out yet. and theres several debuffs with them. i made  a few examples.
Reaper mode:http://www.mediafire.com/file/43bgx8edjqcswrs/Reaper.txt
Priest mode:http://www.mediafire.com/file/aa1l28ruq8jmree/Priest.txt
to make mods you have to find the txt file in your choice chamber file. and check the example. and yes just place a txt file in your choice chamber folder. with the things you want to be modifyed from the example txt file. you can advertise your mods if ya like.
Links.
Wiki:http://choicechamber.wikia.com/wiki/Choice_Chamber_Wiki
Steam Shop:http://store.steampowered.com/app/359960/
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Choice%20Chamber
Pm me for Questions.

Note:there was alot of effort put into this.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:19:56 AM by UltraCraftGames »

Hopefully this helps some streamers.

Jesus loving Christ, learn to punctuate.

Sorry skipped it going to modify it this weekend.

Why is this thread going down so quick.

Why is this thread going down so quick.
oh boy lets go
  • loving zero punctuation in the op, it's like reading a children's fanfiction.
  • very little people stream on these forums and/or have an active viewerbase.
  • clearly you're the only one who has any interest in the game.
  • it looks like the game won't work without being a streamer and would be boring without a large audience.
  • reading the first post gave me a headache.
  • honestly the game looks like stuff.
  • the game is also irrelevant as it was made in 2015.
  • the game has not recieved a meaningful update for quite a while.

The game itself has some updates recently. and as i said punctation at weekend.

and as i said punctation at weekend.
It takes almost no time to properly punctuate a post, the fact that you're saying you won't do it until this weekend means you probably won't do it at all.  As others have said, without punctuation, everything you write will be incredibly loving difficult to read and most people won't take you seriously, so it blows my mind that you would put that off until later.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:02:50 PM by mariofan09 »

Oh also dont swear.
holy

also this game does look kinda neat, but people would probably just troll with it when people are actually trying to do something.

also this game does look kinda neat, but people would probably just troll with it when people are actually trying to do something.

yup
any twitch integration where viewers change the environment  = viewers will pick the troll-like options most of the time

yup
any twitch integration where viewers change the environment  = viewers will pick the troll-like options most of the time
yea back when i had a little bit of interest in this game i watched videos of some popular guys playing it and that's exactly what happened 100% of the time

also you can play it without having to stream but it's pretty boring like that tbh since that was the whole gimmick that it was made for