Author Topic: rip log's city rpg  (Read 1640 times)

its been 2-3 days and it hasn't been up yet

thats similar to what happened to servo2's city rpg.

i guess we can claim that its gone... for now...

moment of silence

FAQ : where i ask the questions so you dont have to !

Q: "why the hell are you assuming that its dead? log actually has a life..."

A: i saw this pattern in servo2's city rpg, and you dont see it anymore now do you??? and yeah i understand that he has a life too.

Q: "uhhhh you should know by now that city rpgs dont last long xD"

A: yeah i know that but still

Q: "why the hell are you posting this you do realize that not all of us care about city rpg"

A: uhhh.. actually you know what you have a point there. whatever ill just post this anyway

Q: "i'm from the future and log's server is already back up!!"

A: oh thats great i guess

also whats the point of reserving the first post on a thread

am i supposed to reserve it???

uhhhh..

Reserved.

Reserving one's first post is to use it as a secondary thread for like update logs

CityRPG hosting is literally draining.
You need a strong team of Admins who you can rely on and that are fair, servo had a couple of bad eggs which slowly made the server unpopular, you've always got people asking how do I do..? how do I get a job? can I be a..? can you give me..?

It is a lovely mod to work with, but it does have loads of tiny bugs which can make it difficult to work sometimes. As an admin you're forever explaining stuff to people, dealing with some person who just ran over someone in a little pum pum car and has made the other person loose $6k from dying with it on their player.

I think the main reason it dies out so quickly is because it does take a stuff ton of maintenance and a team of reliable and fair admins who are active regularly who carry out the role properly

i had three runtime errors in the first two days and it's just not worth the effort

gg, ur server was the only thing keeping me from leaving blockland for a while, with yours and cat123's gone i guess ill go on hiatus again

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:21:15 PM by Badspot »

gg, ur server was the only thing keeping me from leaving blockland for a while, with yours and cat123's gone i guess ill go on hiatus again
no one cares

who am i kidding y'all know ima still be on blockland just for like 10 seconds after realizing theres no good servers on

you might have to do the unthinkable---
something else