Paladins - its overwatch but free

Poll

which is better

overwatch
34 (82.9%)
paladins
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Paladins - its overwatch but free  (Read 4145 times)

Is that not the same thing? Chat or not, he's still roleplaying. Why does that even matter though, it's very clear that he wasn't being serious and for some god forsaken reason decided to play competitive, which only adds to the toxic atmosphere that he seems to think Overwatch is full of.

You keep jumping to these conclusions to get upset. I was just sharing my latest overwatch experience in which I had a rather good game but apparently not taking chat seriously and picking the archer is loving the worst thing a player can do.

OT: My pc melts at this game(i play overwatch on console)

i've seen some of this and it looks interesting, but i probably won't get it since i already have overwatch and am still playing it but i may give it a go at some point

You keep jumping to these conclusions to get upset. I was just sharing my latest overwatch experience in which I had a rather good game but apparently not taking chat seriously and picking the archer is loving the worst thing a player can do.
it's not that it's just that the way you worded it it seems like you only picked him because you wanted to make bow sounds and stuff and not because he would've been a good pick which would be a silly thing to do in competitive

i've seen some of this and it looks interesting, but i probably won't get it since i already have overwatch and am still playing it but i may give it a go at some point
Honestly you should try it, just to see if you like it. Seems like there are enough differences between it and overwatch that you could potentially play and enjoy both. In fact, I've been thinking about trying it again. I've heard the game is much more polished compared to its closed beta state.

as far as i can tell the paladins closed beta was pretty much dogstuff compared to the current version

ive seen old footage of it and people have been posting in the subreddit about how the game has greatly improved

I was upset that Bomb King's pumpkin skin was pay only.

anyone else miss when this was called global agenda 2
Yes :'(

Name: Buck
Overwatch Equivalent:???
Description: Has a shotgun that fires every 0.9 seconds and deals 520 damage if all bullets hit, and has a right-click ability that slows an enemy and makes Buck deal 30% more damage to them.
Meant to flank the enemy and be a distraction.
Abilities: Has an ability that makes him jump upwards high into the sky, and deals 350 damage to targets hit by it. Also has an ability that heals 1000 of his health over 4 seconds.
Ultimate: His ultimate resets all his abilitys' cooldowns, fills his ammo, and makes him deal double damage for 6 seconds.
wh

Rainbow Six Siege character, Buck

And guess what?

Sébastien "Buck" Côté is an Attacking Operator featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, introduced in the Operation Black Ice DLC expansion alongside Frost. He features medium armor and speed and is able to use an under-barrel mounted shotgun "Skeleton Key".

Coincidence? I think not. Paladins =/= Overwatch
Paladins = Rainbow Six Siege