Author Topic: Hacker Experience v1337 (and also hacker experience 2)  (Read 375 times)

Hello, ???,

I'm Ensei Tankado, CEO of Numataka Corporation, and I'm the guy who sponsored your equipment.

You might have heard of the recent leak of former NSA employee Edward Snowden, right? Well, the guy said the agency holds an extremely powerful virus that easily spreads through the network.
The Doom Virus, as it was named, was the result of a banned experiment from Geek Pride Labs.
This virus, if correctly setup, can hold the entire Internet as hostage of one single server.

He also said that they use a fork of this virus to spy on every user of the world.

Funny story, everyone is blaming the NSA for spying, but no one sees the potential of the original Doom Virus.

Well, I think you know why we hired you now. No one was able to hack the NSA - until now.

Keep researching your softwares, and good luck on your duty. You are not the only one after the virus.

Sincerely,
Ensei Tankado.

hacker experience is a MMO (sorta) PvP game where you hack servers of ingame NPCs or other players to steal crackers, hashers, and viruses to steal the Doom Virus, DDoSing other servers, stealing money, and doing lots of evil stuff along the way.

it's entirely free to play, there's clans, and it's something fun to enjoy if you're one of those techy-type people.

and then we have the currently in development...

Hacker Experience 2 is an open source online hacking simulation game.

Living in a dystopian world ruled by megacorporations, you play the role of a hacker seeking fame and power.

Hack servers, exploit connections, install viruses, research software, upgrade hardware and even steal bank accounts. All while trying not to be caught by the FBI - or other hackers.

Access the deep web for user-generated missions, or get hired by the corporations to perform industrial espionage and sabotage other corporations.

a much newer version of hacker experience, hacker experience 2 is a brand new version of hacker experience available on steam. it's not yet released, but there's lots more to do in this version.

you can buy an account, or a early beta account right here, and even get other more expensive stuff if you're into that or something.

so basically use this thread to talk about HE1 or HE2. discussion or hype, that's your choice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:42:28 PM by The Murderous Cop »

i gave out my ip and u friends took everything from me
also we had a log battle