Dinosaur Thread

Author Topic: Dinosaur Thread  (Read 4888 times)

So I was sitting my big butt on my chair as boredom acted as huge slugs and ate me up, when I had a revelation that-
Not really. I just thought about this.

So you may know that dinosaurs are part of my childhood, so I decided to make this topic for people like me to discuss about them.

Post your theories, your opinions, news, discoveries, discuss about dinosaur characteristics, tell us your favourite dinosaur, and new dinosaur species discoveries and such.

I will talk about the recent new that, luckily ,kills the horrible 4-legged-duck o´saurus spinosaurus and returns the two legged one, keeping the head crest thing and the strange hill-like sail on the back. It was also resized and is around the size of a Carcharodontosaurus, a bit bigger maybe. What do you dino-maniacs think about it?

This is a somewhat accurate new version, except I would extend the underbelly a bit downwards. It doesnt look "right" like that. I know it wasnt a bulky predator (it was, but not compared to the T-Rex and similar species), but it wasnt THAT skinny.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:05:50 PM by danielmoya »

wouldn't he just fall over onto his face

donald Annoying Orange's uncle john Annoying Orange inherited nikolia tesla's plans for a time machine and he gave them to his beloved nephew donald Annoying Orange and he is going to bring the dinosaurs back just you wait

scuse me lego lad was destined to make the dinosaur megathread

fixed the image

holy crud why havent I previewed

I be first
Damn, double post.

wouldn't he just fall over onto his face
Its legs were bulky enough, and I said he was resized considerably, so he isnt a big ass heavy bullstuff thingy, and from the legs to the chest there isnt too much length as seen on the image

you stole legolads job

i be first

thats the spino from ark

The spino from ark has spikes on the end of the snout and is four legged. It also has a normal sail.

I always had a theory of two different kinds of Spinosaurid, which lived in the same area, were very similar to each other, but aren't the same creature.

The original spinosaur:

and the new spinosaur:

I don't know, it's just a thought. Mainly because I can't accept the new change ;-;

TBH I kind of like the old Spino over the new Spino.

now i'll never be a man :(

now i'll never be a man :(

You're a little girl with a pink dress and pigtails. Wanna play hopscotch? I'll get the chalk.