what to 3d print

Author Topic: what to 3d print  (Read 1220 times)

3D Print Salt and and it out to your nearest political thread.

do jimmy neutron with a snake

Try printing a knife, then update with a video testing that knife :D

Do you have a lot of flash drives / SD cards? You can actually 3D print a neat little holder for them.

Do you have a lot of flash drives / SD cards? You can actually 3D print a neat little holder for them.
not interested in anything related to SD cards unless it does that incredibly satisfying... spring... thing. like you press it in and it stays in. then you press it again and it comes back out. that really gets my driveshaft turning. devices that just take it in a more plain fashion, like a USB drive or something, kinda piss me off to be honest

make the blockland brick selector

not interested in anything related to SD cards unless it does that incredibly satisfying... spring... thing. like you press it in and it stays in. then you press it again and it comes back out. that really gets my driveshaft turning. devices that just take it in a more plain fashion, like a USB drive or something, kinda piss me off to be honest
foxscotch do you have a thing for mechanical switches because of that satisfying spring thing

I richard around with the industrial sized one at my work all the time. Those things are a blast if you know how to use CAD software.
At work I've made all our 3d models with CAD but now they have asked me to convert them to SolidWorks, our new 3d program
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:04:42 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Hey I used Solidworks a few semesters in school. I love how incredibly simple it is. It's almost like a watered down Autodesk software.