User Appreciation Thread

Author Topic: User Appreciation Thread  (Read 3394 times)

didn't bravo loving die
lol he got forgeted off some dentist drug and seized up, but nah he's doing good.

that kid's straight up just driving around New Zealand rn with a friend of his just living, like, I don't even know what they're doing over there.

wait, there are other legos?!
i think there was a list of all users with lego in their names also includes masterlegodude

insert name here - awesome d00d who's nice to me and likes when i show him artz
nix - also likes my drawerings and is actually pretty chill despite all the drama and crap
frontrox - is really awesome also and his hugs are so warm and feel great <3
zan/glass joe - helpful and perfectly on point with stuff related to drawerings (draw more tho u lil stuff)
modman - just way too kind to me and does some good stuff drawerings and designs and stuff
foxscotch - also way too kind and supports my drawerings

pretty much everyone in the drawings, pixel art and 3d model topics
the people who help people a lot in the help section (bonus if you're not a butt about the user acting like a dumdum)

port and pecon are cute

It's interesting, or rather cool, that this kind of topic has been popping up every other month or so! I always like to read other people's appreciation for other users, cause for the most part it's very genuine. But, yet again, I have a hard time picking out specific users with a good choice of words to go along with it...

It's interesting, or rather cool, that this kind of topic has been popping up every other month or so! I always like to read other people's appreciation for other users, cause for the most part it's very genuine. But, yet again, I have a hard time picking out specific users with a good choice of words to go along with it...
my goal with this thread was to counteract the negativity that seems to be clouding around here recently, and get some replies that weren't simply lists, which I think I succeeded in
also bump I guess