Author Topic: I cant go to the bottom of my screen when in-game.  (Read 647 times)

So, I have bought this new awesome and powerful new computer and downloaded blockland. But everytime I set my resolution (1920x1080) and put the game on fullscreen, theres this strange barrier that doesnt let me get to the bottom of the screen when playing BL. I have to say it only happens on BL, and it quites annoy me. The furthest I can go down into my screen when playing is the quit button on the in-game pause menu (when playing on a server) quit button, and despite how much I pull down my mouse, my cursor doesnt seem to go down from that point. It like a wall, and it happens whenever using any resolution over 1024x768 (or any other a bit higher) How to solve this? It worked just fine on my other computer, which had the said resolution (1024x768). This doesnt happen on windowed or borderless, but its really annoying to play like that.

What exactly do you mean? Can you post a picture?

I kinda fixed it, I had to put my resolution to 1366 tho.

Try setting it on borderless window 1920x1080

Right click, properties, compatability, "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

Right click, properties, compatability, "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
It worked! Thank you!