Choose your own adventure

Author Topic: Choose your own adventure  (Read 3403 times)

I choose.. loveY ADVENTURE

*waits

Next part is going to be very long so expect it in about a day.

-Where the hell am I going-

The entrance is silent for a moment. I think to myself, what about mom and dad. As I contemplate on whether to stay or go t he zombies are growing in numbers. I look out to see many burning buildings and pure chaos. I look at the cuts on myself. At that moment I know what I have to do. I must leave my family.  I walk over to zero. He then decides to educate me on the situation. “Apparently something is turning people into zombies and it is spreading. People are trying to get rid of everything by setting things a flame. This only aids the destruction. The town has been quarantined   by the military.” I think to myself that it would not have been a very good idea to skip town…  “The zombies have not made it into the mall and many others are searching for survivors to take to the mall. The idea is that they were going to block off all entrances and hold out as long as they could. “ Zero gets up and walks off to a group of people dressed in black hooded sweat shirts, goggles , and balaclavas . I watch them converse for a bit, after a while they walk off to another part of the mall. While the others put up the barricade I sit by the a sports store fiddling with a skate board. At that moment I am called over to help with the barricade. I grab the skate board and roll over to help, what I didn’t know is that the floor in front of me was covered in water. I slip and the skate board flies through a section of the barricade. The barricade is not entirely destroyed but there are many gaps. The others dismiss it and motion me away.  As I began to head back to the sports shop two wasp hover around me.  One of the guys who was talking to Zero pulls out a knife and slashes them out of the air. I stand there for a moment trying to look amused. As he walks up the stairs I can see that the barricade is close to being finished.  I lean up against the wall and fall asleep for the night. Many hours later I am awoken by a lady frantically searching for her dog.  The Black hoods are back in the entrance again talking amongst themselves. I look around and see 4 guys with rifles, the black hoods, many average people, a guy with a camera, and a group of people with hockey pucks. I walk over to talk to zero when I hear a lot of ruckus coming from the front doors. I turn around and whimper in horror at was has happened. The barricade has been broken and zombies are swarming the area. I run around in a circle searching for shelter or a weapon. I see a man in a suit motioning  people over. I also see the Black Hoods grabbing  skate boards in an effort to escape. The people with the rifles are trying to fend off the zombies, while others are trying to survive. Where the hell am I going...

This time I will take alot of votes.
A. Follow the black hoods.
B. Find a weapon and escape.
C. Follow the man in th suit.
D. Attempt to help defend the entrance.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:28:06 PM by chaseyqurt »

E: Ford it.

or a better idea of mine, is to choose D.

Dude you guys stop with the extra choices.

Also just to let you all know, our hero is weak with fighting but is very agile and is a budding freerunner.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:00:53 PM by chaseyqurt »

Also just to let you all know, our hero is weak with fighting but is very agile and is a freerunner.

This makes no sense freerunners are generally rather strong, and their coordination would help in a fight.

Also just to let you all know, our hero is weak with fighting but is very agile and is a freerunner.

This makes no sense freerunners are generally rather strong, and their coordination would help in a fight.

Not against zombies, they would swarm him very easily.

A! now post more story