Author Topic: Daniel.S Add-ons Topic  (Read 10005 times)

When will you release the trains?

When will you release the trains?
Eh? what trains? Iv'e not made any trains YET

The trains you used in the breaking news gallery thread about the election.

He didn't make those trains or even the topic

Haha no you've got the wrong person, I didn't make them trains. I forgot who did actually make them but it sure wasn't me

It was trog who made the trains now go attack him or whatever

It was trog who made the trains now go attack him or whatever
no it is this guy

Are you planing make some weapons soon ? Btw nice addons . Cool detailed and fun ! :D

Are you planing make some weapons soon ? Btw nice addons . Cool detailed and fun ! :D
I don't really tend on making weapons because there are a lot of people who already make them.
I can't make anything at the moment because I'm waiting for a part for my laptop because the part has blown. So addons are on the hold at the moment because of my laptop.
When I fix my laptop I'll be releasing the tablet bricks requested by brickitect. I fix my laptop and it breaks again what a coincidence 😒😔

Make some gravestone edits, like a cross, a flatmarker, a monubench, etc.

BUMP.
I am here to ask you why your boats can not be shot (no raycasting)?
Is there a reason for this and if so, could you perhaps elaborate on how you do this?
I ask because i have been working on a no-collision script that i started and got inspired for by the topic in modification discussion about it.
The script works and so does my solution, however, i then noticed raycasts, bullets, everything related to raycasting goes straight through your boats, which is a shame.
And if i knew how this worked i could tell the other people i have asked about this particular situation.

BUMP.
I am here to ask you why your boats can not be shot (no raycasting)?
Is there a reason for this and if so, could you perhaps elaborate on how you do this?
I ask because i have been working on a no-collision script that i started and got inspired for by the topic in modification discussion about it.
The script works and so does my solution, however, i then noticed raycasts, bullets, everything related to raycasting goes straight through your boats, which is a shame.
And if i knew how this worked i could tell the other people i have asked about this particular situation.
Haha I have no idea on how this works what I think it is is that you have to make the collision go in on it's self, I think it then takes off raycasting.
It's good for my boats because then it stops people from hammering them and making them glitch out and pressing them into the air then on land

Thanks for the bump as well