You are a boss in a video game

Author Topic: You are a boss in a video game  (Read 1902 times)

What's your:
  • Battle Music
  • Pre/Post-Battle Dialogue

Also keep in mind, you don't necessarily have to be the final boss.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:52:18 AM by Stick Man »

I was already the final boss in Blockland Adventure Mode.

lets get this going
Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDL6741wq7s
Set of Abilities:  my first stage is i am a giant floating black spiked eye which can shoot its spikes for massive amount of damage and shoot a purple beam which deals alot of damage and gives negative effects my second stage is my eye turns into a portal which leads to a gigantic obsidian cursed skeleton my abilitys are copying me in cursed forms which give negative effects once they attack and i can shoot  magical versions of my body parts dealing massive damage and negative effects and i can  slam which deals massive damage now for the third and final stage the surroundings collapse  and you appear in an fortress made out of obsidian i build cursed minions and traps and obstacles all the time when in here  and for each obstacle you pass i get dealt damage to when i die now  ops that wasnt my final stage this is my ultimate stage the fortress turns into a cursed dragon
and you gain the ability to fly the dragon uses well  a  ultimate curse attack which is his only attack it  shoots a purple beam from the dragons mouth  which deals SUPER DUPER BIG DAMAGE

What's your:
  • Battle Music
  • Pre/Post-Battle Dialogue

My battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Euotv9tDiY  or   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycl0vpbMfWw

Set of abilities: Bringing dead living things back into their original form (by choice have them obey me), I would be able to have a light to constantly flashing out of my eyes by will (it has a 30 second cooldown though and takes 6 seconds to activate) and if a person seen the light, they wouldn't be able to look away and their soul would be sucked out of their body and trapped within me, then I would be able to use their body as a deadly puppet. Also high speed and high jump is important.

Pre/Post-Battle dialog:

Pre: "Why are you going to defend humanity, it has done the world nothing but bad. Mass extinctions, destroying nature, corrupt humans, why would you want that to continue? Humanity had such potential. Such promise. But we squandered our gifts, our intelligence. Our blind pursuit of technology only sped us quicker to our doom, as it is helping humanity remove and remove more of god's creations. Our world is ending, and I am the one ending it's suffering. Life will not go on, and you will not stop me!"

After: "Well I jinxed it you stopped me. I failed to end humanity. Welp, I'm screwed now, and as well as the things that humanity is going to destroy. Welp, I'm dieing now... so I guess that's it..."

ITT: Mary/Marty Sues, oh well, it's fun to write anyway.

Battle Music: Any Given Day - Masquerade

Description/Abilities:

A skeleton in a 3-piece suit with a red tie. It's wearing large brown gardening gloves and dress shoes. Also wears a mask that looks like "Infamy" from The Binding of Isaac, with an eyepatch over the left eye-socket.

The main ability I'd have would be the infinite amount of knives I can pull out of my suit pocket. They can't exactly be used against me effectively since I have no meat to stab. Also headbutting. And then attempting to throw my enemy out of the windows of the conference room onto the streets below. If my mask were to be torn off, a bunch of headless suited people would rush into the room and flail about wildly in an attempt to hurt my attacker, while simultaneously trying to drag me away.

Pre/Post-Battle dialog:

Pre: We thank you for attending this most important meeting. We are here to tell you that your new office is located six feet below sea level, and that your next appointment is with the asphalt 52 stories below.

Post, Dying: You deserve... a pro-mo-tionnn. (falls apart)

Post, Dragged away: *Yelling* Someone, get human resources to fire him, I'd like not to see his face ever again!

(Never said we had to be a final boss.)

(Never said we had to be a final boss.)
Good, some of the most interesting bosses are those found in the middle. The other interesting bosses are usually the bonus bosses that are far off course and hard to reach.

Theme song: some kind of hard rock. Maybe Chevelle - Warhol's Showbiz or something like that
Description/Moveset: MechaRiddler. A 17 foot tall robot with Riddler'a head in a jar at the top.
     Stage 1: MechaRiddler uses his fists and follows the player, periodically throwing Swastika shurikans when the player gets too far away
     Stage 2: MechaRiddler pulls the MP40-esque chain gun from his back and jumps between two platforms going ham on the player with bullet spam. Every x damage a barrage of rockets comes from MechaRiddler's back.
     Stage 3: MechaRiddler grabs a Tiger tank and uses it as a hammer, following the player with ferocity and using the tank's gun (don't ask me how) to blast the player closer to him.

Opening dialogue: Für das Wohl von Deutschland muß ich dich selbst töten!
Closing dialogue: Warum sucht ihr mein schönes Vaterland zu zerstören?

my battle music will be an awful kazoo song played by someone's ass.
it will be built up to be the hardest fight in the game until you realise i just get one shotted with a simple attack.
dialogue will be the entire handy peel informerical and you cannot skip it

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
Stats: Too much darn HP, speed changes every turn
Abilities:
stuffposting, causes heroes to be afflicted with various status effects
Helping, restores health and removes status effects from minions
Opening dialogue: this isn't even real, you're hysterical
Closing dialogue: User has been banned for this post

Battle Music: Phase 1 Phase 2
Abilities: [Flight]- I am a winged dragon after all. [Pulse Grenades]- Throws three grenades that upon explosion, can temporarily stun the player. [Frag Grenade]- Is exactly what it sounds like. [MP5k]- Shoots the player with an MP5k [Charge]- Charges towards the player and upon being grabbed, crashes through multiple walls damaging the player. [Organ Harvest]- The sword wielded has a button on the hilt which allows the top half of the blade to spin rapidly. Upon being stabbed the blade will spin around causing a large hole to open through the players torso. This attack will always kill the player however it is rather easy to dodge during Phase 1. However in Phase 2 this move is performed after the Pulse Grenade attack, so as a result the player cannot dodge the attack if they are stunned. [Disarm]- This move will only be performed if the player has a sword equipped and tries to attack while I am not stunned, this will cause the player to lose their sword so they will have to go pick it up while dodging attacks. [Painkillers]- Heals me slightly, however I am vulnerable while doing this for a small amount of time. [MP5k Arial]- I fly up and spray the area with bullets. [Regular sword slash]- Mostly performed if the player gets too close.
Pre-Battle Dialogue
"I knew you were loving following me? Why? Why do you creepos have to spend everyday studying me? Why am I so important to you? Is it because I'm rich? Is it because I know something I shouldn't? I'll give you till the count of 5 to get your ass out of here and leave me alone.
Post-Battle Dialogue
Runs out of painkillers and while distracted, the player clocks me in the chin, causing me to fall down and drop my sword. They then hold me at gun point before I can grab it again and explain that they need my help to which I reply: "Okay okay geez you win, I'll help you just point that thing away from my face!! You do know that if you needed help from me that you could of just called my house, right?! You people are freaking weirdos you know?" I then join the players party which is absent due to something that comes up before the battle or something.

Battle Music: Megaman Starforce 3 - Wave Battle! Ride On! - Boss Theme
Abilities: Shape Shifting to switch to different elemental strengths and weaknesses. Should too much damage be inflicted in little time, i go in an ultimate form. Other abilities are summoning reinforcements and teleporting to the hero/enemy and slashing/stabbing him with a sword.
Pre-Battle Dialogue: Comes with a slider to toggle Edginess between "Safe" and "Deadly"
Safe is the Bee Movie Script. Deadly is my rant on swatters.
Post-Battle Dialogue: "I guess this means the end to my journey. I have tried to be a hero once. But as a consequence everyone hated me. I was not considered a hero but rather as an enemy. You probably will end up in the same path."

Ability Gained! "Shape Shifting" or "Teleporting Sword Attack"
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:21:01 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

Battle Music: my megalovania thing
Set of Abilities: throwing ice cubes that deal pretty much no damage
Pre-Battle Dialogue: "hi"
Post-Battle Dialogue: "ow"

shouldn't this be more suitable in forum games

BGM: Fire Emblem Awakening - Mastermind
        Fire Emblem Fates - Conquest of Pride

Location: Top of a huge mega-dungeon, probably involving "Babel" in the name.

Skills: Standard attacks with an extremely long sword, occasional chakram throwing. Bomb throwing starts at 50% HP.

Dialogue:
  Pre-Battle: "Why? Why must you destroy my home? Why have you slain those training here? What did you have to gain from it? Have you no moral sense? You degenerate... Be prepared to apologize to them."
   50% HP: "*Wheeze* You're stronger than you let on. I best end this quickly. Listen now: I won't be holding back any more. Prepare for pain beyond human comprehension." CRAAAWLIIING IN MY SKIIIN
   30% HP: "*hack* *cough* Y-you demon... I... *cough*"
   5% HP: "My students... I apologize that I had failed to protect you... I'm coming..."
   Death: "... What did you have to gain from this...?"
   Post Battle (Surrendur / Defeat): "Now is the time to punish you thoroughly. What would you rather have? Life or death?"
     Life: "Hmph. Don't show your face around here again."
     Death: "Too bad. The pain of living with knowing you've committed a genocide is far more deserving for you than any other pain in the world."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:22:10 PM by Space1255 »