DEATH SKIING PARADISE

Author Topic: DEATH SKIING PARADISE  (Read 6897 times)

I like how everyone is surrounding the bear head and im there looking at the tree like a doofus

you were warned twice about building, built, then cleared your bricks when they pointed out you had bricks in an attempt to cover it up
holy stuff lol

you were warned twice about building, built, then cleared your bricks when they pointed out you had bricks in an attempt to cover it up
There were no warnings, only a ban.

Uh, yeah there were. TBD said (5 times) "IF YOU HAVE ANY BRICKS YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED"

I enjoyed this server despite jasa taking issue to me being there and trying to grief me

I enjoyed this server despite jasa taking issue to me being there and trying to grief me
Oh yeah? What did I do to grief you?

We also mentioned several times that anyone building will be permanently banned until we get the minigame issues fixed.

Everyone was griefing everyone lol. It's part of the server.

Everyone was griefing everyone lol. It's part of the server.
Yeah nah this was just jasa going out of his way to try and start stuff because something crawled up his ass

i got so many good pics depicting Blockland's community and Blockland's physics

skiers hitting jeeps lol

Yeah nah this was just jasa going out of his way to try and start stuff because something crawled up his ass
I had no idea I was bugging you that much that you would think that. You should of said something.

I had no idea I was bugging you that much that you would think that. You should of said something.
Putting it out to the public before settling differences between eachother is the cool thing to do nowadays though!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:08:12 PM by Ravencroft· »

what did jasa even do
I destroyed Bolster's Blockland playing experience for years to come.