Author Topic: Mini Tradestars  (Read 1282 times)

tradestars are basically big space stations that are meant to be centers of trade and interaction in our space-themed MERP server.  of course, this isn't always how it goes, with most tradestars blowing up by warping into the surface of a planet or extraplanetary body some time during the RP.  so i decided to release them because kjasbdfbsfhdwuahdiuw why not.  i've built all of the tradestars, although i take no credit for the idea, feel free to use them for whatever you want.

if you have trouble finding it, i've made a teledoor named tradestar1, tradestar2, etc.  just build a teledoor and set it to that name and walk through and you should find it.

The First Tradestar - AMCtradestar1

yeah.  it's not very big.  the first time i unveiled it the host thought it was actually a placemarker for the tradestar's location because it was so tiny : (
comparison of size next to a corvette and an astronaut:   (bonus corvette included)

dropbox

The Second Tradestar - AMCtradestar2

it has a new innovative idea in which there is no top - you can build it yourself! i totally was not just lazy af
size comparison next to a shuttlecraft (yes it's included)

download

The Third Tradestar (aka the first legitimate tradestar) - AMCtradestar3
still pretty small.

only after the fact did i realize that my example ship (a fighter) is too big to dock...
download

The Fourth Tradestar - AMCtradestar4
never finished it and i didnt feel like polishing up the glitches caused by the small ramps update, so thats why it looks funky.

download

The Fifth Tradestar - AMCtradestar5 (bigger isn't always better!)
instead of getting bigger, i built this tradestar to be smaller and more detailed

size comparison next to a frigate

download

The Sixth Tradestar (aka 'oh stuff') - AMCtradestar6
it's big enough that we fit a spawnroom inside, unfortunately im lazy and will get the save with the spawnroom inside later.

friendly traders for size comparison

download

soon

These have a really unique theme to them. Great work!

Make these in StarMade thank me later