Author Topic: blockland.exe has stopped working on startup  (Read 1621 times)

Hello, I try to start the game and it show black screen and some seconds later, it will open an error message: blockland.exe has stopped working. I have the latest Nvidia drivers. This error occurs when I installed an Add-On ,but I later removed it so I don't think it makes the problem.
My PC specs: 8GB ram
Nvidia Geforce 840
Intel Core i5-4210U 2.7Ghz
Here my console.log file

Code: [Select]
setModPaths: invalid mod path directory name: 'config'
It can't find your config folder from the looks of it. Remove any recently installed Add-Ons, and make sure that the config folder is not read-only. If that doesn't work, Back up your saves / Add-Ons that you want to keep and re-install the game.

Where I can find the config folder?

Where I can find the config folder?
If you are on windows on steam, it would be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland\config
If you are on windows without steam, it would be in C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Blockland\config

I'm not sure about other operating systems other than windows, sorry.

There isn't any config folder in the Blockland's folder ;(

I tried fully uninstall Blockland and installed it, but nothing. Thats weird :(

Okay, I somehow solved the problem, but I'm don't know how!!! XD But I can play. That was really weird anyways.

Bullstuff!!! Still not good. I tried to set it into fullscreen, but It stopped again. And now I can't launch Blockland again.

Bullstuff!!! Still not good. I tried to set it into fullscreen, but It stopped again. And now I can't launch Blockland again.
I've had this problem on my Mac. (glad I don't use it anymore)

Follow the path that Darksaber gave you, and then go \Blockland\config\prefs
Open prefs.cs with a text editor, and scroll to the bottom.
Look for $pref::Video::fullScreen = "1"; and set the 1 to a 0.
Save the changes then it should be fixed. Just don't turn on fullscreen again...

OKay, It's working, but I can't play in fullscreen ;(