Author Topic: Camera Command  (Read 1394 times)

I'm trying to look for a console command that crazy told me a couple months ago on imattyj's challenge with the camera, and i don't remember what it is. from where your camera would be, it would stay there and its good for filming. please tell me if you know it

this goes in help or general discussion
off-topic is for anything not related to blockland

anyways i know there's an add-on for doing this but i'm on my phone right now and i don't remember what it's called so

There is this add-on
http://swololol.com/rd?f=Server_ControlPlayer

If you're an admin in a server, you can go into the fly-cam mode and type /controlplayer into the chat

The other method that uses the console i can't remember, but it's something about a chasecam i think, but it also doesn't last as long as it did in older versions, so you do have a limited amount of time before the camera starts moving along the path your player did

Code: [Select]
serverConnection.chaseCam(delay);
replace "delay" with an amount in milliseconds and that makes the camera lag behind the player by that amount of time. If you input a big enough number it's practically motionless.

Code: [Select]
serverConnection.chaseCam(delay);
replace "delay" with an amount in milliseconds and that makes the camera lag behind the player by that amount of time. If you input a big enough number it's practically motionless.
that's it! i remember now
thanks