Author Topic: Dinosaur Thread  (Read 4891 times)

ka-bump

Sorry for double post

coming from an actual evolution major,
what.

{Eh-hem}
Egypt was proven to be a converting environment, from a forest to an large semi-oceanic environment.

So, my guess is that old spino (tall leg syndrome) was what Spinosaurus was, and because of growing rivers and such, adapted to become more aquatic overtime.

Either that, or it's two different Spinosauridae that lived in the region. Both mistaken for the same Dinosaur.

The quad spino aint a thing anymore, It is now bipedal, though, as always, it could switch to quadruped (to be more comfortable?, resting?, overlooking the territory?) But yeah, that quadruped spinosaurus was scrapped.

Also, when was this?

Also, when was this?
I dont know "when it was" but "who" "why" and "how". Heres the article. Eventually you will find it,
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0144695

And a video that mentions and explains it better instead of using all those words I wont understand until I finish studying biology and paleontology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xsfDOzvJ7Y Skip to 0:11

Aaand the smaller spinosaurus-size-of-rex is a flaw. The specimen that was re-width was Maroccstar fish, not Aegyptiacus.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 04:56:23 PM by danielmoya »

If the Spinosaurus walks on all fours, does that mean he's still technically the largest land carnivore?

If the Spinosaurus walks on all fours, does that mean he's still technically the largest land carnivore?
Quadruped or not, it is. BUT, read my posts. It isnt only quadruped. It was mostly bipedal, though it could go into quadruped sometimes.

Dinosaurs are not real. If they were men would have wrote about it in the Bible, but did you see anything about dumb spinosaurus rex in there? No, I don't think so.

Dinosaurs are not real. If they were men would have wrote about it in the Bible, but did you see anything about dumb spinosaurus rex in there? No, I don't think so.

*cough* Sir, in the bible, some "monsters" under the name of leviathans are spoke about in the old testament. They are big ass reptile-looking legged terrestrial animals that ate men because men went to hunt them since their reptilian skin was priceless, and they also hunted down their babies for food and stuff, and due to their sheer size and their hostility, Noah couldnt bring them into the ark, so they all went extinct on the universal flood (exact description of a t-rex or simlar styled predators). Also, there were other "species(scientifically)" or "types(religion)" that looked like sea serpents and whales, that had long necks and fat body, that also ate men when going into the waters. Some are also described as whale-looking carnivorous monsters. (Mosasaurus, Plesiosaurs, etc)

Theres even a fresco that loving says it clearly enough:

Thats the exact graphical description of an "early" model T-Rex eating people. Read the bible and inform yourself before you actually go all aggressive if you are that religious

AHEM? ANYONE?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:31:25 PM by danielmoya »