Author Topic: ITT: Toxic and others become richardheads.  (Read 6433 times)

yeah but so what if the troll "wins" anyways that's like their own little personal victory
Besides, that victory will be overshadowed by his almost certain ban.

Him being a troll does not mean he is free from criticism or public mocking lol
you are giving him what he wants and falling for the bait of a troll makes you look pretty stupid
Besides, that victory will be overshadowed by his almost certain ban.
trolls like toxicology always skate on thin ice and still manage to stay unbanned, they don't technically break the rules

trolls like toxicology always skate on thin ice and still manage to stay unbanned, they don't technically break the rules
I'm pretty sure this stuff he pulled warrants a ban. It was such blatant trolling, and I know others have been banned for less.

Just be cautious, guys, that Toxicology was a user known for unfunny jokes back in the past.

OT: Sorry for your loss man. Dogs (IMO) should live as long as humans.

I'm pretty sure this stuff he pulled warrants a ban. It was such blatant trolling, and I know others have been banned for less.
you can only get banned for admitting to trolling

damn, that really forgetin sucks man
but hey, she managed to fight through an extra five years, so it's great you all could spend more time together

cmon guys, can we manage to not start an argument in just a single thread, for once
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:39:15 PM by Drydess »

STOP
HAMMER TIME
[img ]http://www.trendyhalloween.com/Assets/ProductImages/DeluxeUnderConstructionAdultWomenCostume.jpg[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:42:17 PM by Badspot »

whos alt are you bird
also everyone STOP DERAILING THE loving THREAD

So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat