Author Topic: PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord  (Read 18250 times)

I would like to apologize for words I may have said in a discord. I got really heated and said some hurtful, violent words towards the forumer, Eon. I would like to make a statement that I would not actually punch him in the face, and I wholeheartedly apologize for any distress I may have caused you. I'm sorry.

I would like to apologize for words I may have said in a discord. I got really heated and said some hurtful, violent words towards the forumer, Eon. I would like to make a statement that I would not actually punch him in the face, and I wholeheartedly apologize for any distress I may have caused you. I'm sorry.
I accept your formal apology, IkeTheGeneric. I can understand the pressure and the intensity of the situation and I hope we can forgive each other and live in peace and harmony.

when your perception of reality is weak so you use meme pictures to validate your failing observation

when your perception of reality is weak so you use meme pictures to validate your failing observation
i didn't make that though

what a nightmare
good thing this isnt real life

I accept your formal apology, IkeTheGeneric. I can understand the pressure and the intensity of the situation and I hope we can forgive each other and live in peace and harmony.

haha syke

haha syke
alright kid you better watch yourself cause these hands are coming for you

ps ike timestamp says hi

Eon wasn't banned for being associated with them, he was banned for being Eon. consider that a reflection of what me and others think of your behaviour from other discords and the forums.

Those who joined when we told office to stop were banned after maxx decided to spam research. we're under the assumption you're all from entropia given ive been told "we're all mad at maxx". I'll be keeping the bans up but if you want to genuinely join the discord, PM me

"i don't have a valid reason for the ban so i'm going to try to bullstuff my way out of this by saying eon is a friend"

"i don't have a valid reason for the ban so i'm going to try to bullstuff my way out of this by saying eon is a friend"

you're free to interpret it that way. doesn't make your interpretation correct.

you're free to interpret it that way. doesn't make your interpretation correct.
ok i will

i'd say banning you immediately is justified, with all that you've done.