Author Topic: What was the greatest event that happened on the BLF?  (Read 1537 times)

Shark would like to know what were some of the greatest events that happened on this forum. I'm just curious.

When Ghost gave his "nudes" to Steller Star and it was him in his tighty whities

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=138047.0

The purging of multiple problem users was pretty good

The yola saga was entertaining at the least

when toxicology got banned

tbh probably the entire blhack fiasco and how it turned out

4Kidschan or April Fool's Day 2016

when toxicology got banned
talk about holding a grudge that was 9 years ago

anytime i'm online is a pretty gr8 event

but both the april fools related things that happened since they actually changed the forum for a day
those were interesting

april fools 2016 that stuff was the stuff

april fools 2016 that stuff was the stuff
i still think 4kidschan was better

My personal favourite was when I challenged someone's age and they ended up posting photos of their ID and bank card with the details still visible lol. Can't remember who it was but I had a good laugh. I called their bank to cancel their card and the person I spoke to also had a good laugh about it.

My personal favourite was when I challenged someone's age and they ended up posting photos of their ID and bank card with the details still visible lol. Can't remember who it was but I had a good laugh.
haha
I called their bank to cancel their card and the person I spoke to also had a good laugh about it.
wait a minute what the forget

wait a minute what the forget
He was under the impression that nobody could do any harm with what he posted, I knew better and canceled his card for him