My upcoming crpg

Author Topic: My upcoming crpg  (Read 2431 times)

It's not going to be lol, Jasa's been working on CRP for 6 years and has an exponentially better understand of Torque than I do
pretty terrible timing then? why would you announce this shortly after his knowing it will be worse lol

It's not that serious

CRP won't be up for at least 2 months so rest easy.
It's great to see another cityRP that actually addresses issues instead of adding more drugs, moving a serverCmd to a brick, adding a donation based economy, creating jobs with $1000 pay, etc.

Also, are we going to be able to use our own Avatars?
Or are we going to be forced to use the stuffty pre-made avatar 'clothes' bullstuff?

Also, are we going to be able to use our own Avatars?
Or are we going to be forced to use the stuffty pre-made avatar 'clothes' bullstuff?

criminals and cops (except detective) will have uniforms, for anything else you'll be able to buy individual parts colors and decals for your avatar, but you will start with a blank slate

criminals and cops (except detective) will have uniforms, for anything else you'll be able to buy individual parts colors and decals for your avatar, but you will start with a blank slate
I understand cops having a uniform but why criminals?

Well criminals are able to pick pocket people (and higher ranking criminals can spawn with some low-tier weapons) so I wanted them to stand out as 'potentially dangerous' compared to anyone else.

Idk, I feel like it also sorta promotes cohesion between criminals in a way. Like hey, we're on the same side, lets go rob a bank or something

I think it would be better to come up with a way that they stand out more only once they have committed a criminal act, otherwise it's just going to act as a barrier for their gameplay

- there's a cash penalty for starving to death
please no

On a serious note I'm loving stumped as to why nobody even wants to scrap the hunger mechanic altogether, it does absolutely nothing for the gameplay but annoy everyone and force people to buy food from the cheapest seller.

How about, instead of starving to death, starving slows down your movements so you're a lot more vulvnerable to attack? That way if you're doing stuff like building you won't really have to care for starving, but if you're a cop or a criminal you have to stay fed to not suffer the movement penalty.