Author Topic: Autistic handicaps in Blockland  (Read 10192 times)

mousetail wasn't even the autist, he was an admin on my server

does he still have admin

>Nosupport because I don't like people like you

>They we're

>we're = we are

Are you mentally impaired?
oh wait, you're Buzzwaker. of course you are

I doubt i'm mentally impaired only because we don't share the same humor, calm the forget down jesus

How can you post this when you yourself are the epitome of an "autistic handicap"
This is straight up flaming.

Op you fit under the definition of your own drama
You basically called someone mentally disabled 2 times, and if your head wasn't so deep inside your ass you would've noticed that you wrote "Mentally disabled Mentally disabled in Blockland"
basically, post your experiences with humans that are probably a mile away from having a double-digit age.
Just because they aren't 10 yet, doesn't mean they are Mentally Disabled Mentally Disabled
DamTDM obviously didn't speak English very well based on how he was typing, and instead of being an starfish to him, you should've just answered his question and then this drama would've never happened.  Also, he likes DamTDM so he is probably a little kid, why is that a reason to automatically harass him and put him down?

/nosupport

I apologize to everyone excpept OP if I seem like I am flaming, I get really triggered when people do this stuff.

for the love of forget, read the OP before you POST

for the love of forget, read the OP before you POST
At this point it seems like you just wanted to drama him, but with an excuse to drama him.

the reason why I think the drama was not needed is because of the fact that your admin mousetail acknowledged the fact that dan was underaged and still proceeded to be a loving goofball

he joins my server asking "hi is this a pokemon rp?"

yea nix i wouldn't loving blame him, i've been to many servers which have misleading titles, I went to a place titled "block party" once and it was just a grapple knife tdm with a bunch of spam bricks.

he takes our joke seriously

if said user is underaged they are going to take things seriously, i told my 6 year old cousin that spiderman died and he was crying his eyes out, tbh your admin was being more cancerous than the victim here, thats the reason why I don't support this. I think if you still have the time you could of posted more pictures, since on the behalf of this if i didn't look at the

what lol

the reason why I think the drama was not needed is because of the fact that your admin mousetail acknowledged the fact that dan was underaged and still proceeded to be a loving goofball

oops said fact twice, pretend the bold word's don't exist

i agree that he's a dipstuff but proxy was overreacting, as he always does

There's a difference between being overly edgy and being factual over someone who's a cunt from start to finish.

If I was actually overreacting, my posts would definitely be 10x longer, and I'd probably be harping over Buzzwaker over every thread worse than Blockchip's hard-on over Lord Tony.

I doubt i'm mentally impaired only because we don't share the same humor, calm the forget down jesus
Hypocrite

There's a difference between being overly edgy and being factual over someone who's a cunt from start to finish.

If I was actually overreacting, my posts would definitely be 10x longer, and I'd probably be harping over Buzzwaker over every thread worse than Blockchip's hard-on over Lord Tony.

ok

glaceon you're not very nice now are you

seemed like you were being more of a fartknocker than dantdm ey

I think this thread should have been posted in off-topic, not much here to justify drama.

On another note, I doubt Eric intended his forum to be filled with people who are mentally stuck at the age of 5, unable to stop arguing with one another over semantics.

and i'd bet you feel so accomplished by insulting someone by their ageok then
basically, post your experiences with humans that are probably a mile away from having a double-digit age.
Oh the hypocrisy.

I think this thread should have been posted in off-topic, not much here to justify drama.

On another note, I doubt Eric intended his forum to be filled with people who are mentally stuck at the age of 5, unable to stop arguing with one another over semantics.

I agree, but if this topic was in off drama, users would tell nix to put it in drama since it basically is slagging another user