The Last Air Bender (not really.. ok maybe really)

Author Topic: The Last Air Bender (not really.. ok maybe really)  (Read 1805 times)

Thanks buddy, eventually it'll get released. We still need to add a bit of eye candy to it, such as trail emitters, sounds and having the animations being played (we have them done already, I just need to code it).

This is for a new RPG I'm developing with a few others.

used it and love it, 8/10 without the fancy stuff you already described. When its done it'll be a great addon

now I'm just imagining a whole TDM where each team has a different glider/jetpack-type item (hang glider, this glider, striker unit, mario cap, jetpack)

now I'm just imagining a whole TDM where each team has a different glider/jetpack-type item (hang glider, this glider, striker unit, mario cap, jetpack)

Epic!

and then give everyone knives

alas! the new knife tdm is born!

I forgot that add-on existed. RTB 2.0 was so long ago.

But when the world needed him most, he vanished...

But when the world needed him most, he vanished...
a hundred years past and elm found the new avatar

Adding this to the list of things I want need