✚✚✚ Star Wars Blaster Pack ✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚ Star Wars Blaster Pack ✚✚✚  (Read 19259 times)

Really like this pack. My only complaint is that the EE-1 doesn't look like the gun from Battlefront at all
The EE-1 is fictional and was designed by me. There is no such gun in the actual franchise. whoopsies

where in star wars does a grapple weapon appear
Luke uses one to swing across a chasm in Episode 4, and Boba Fett uses one on Luke in Episode 6.

The EE-1 is fictional and was designed by me. There is no such gun in the actual franchise. whoopsies
Well in that case I guess I should say you should look into making the similarly named, similarly 3 round burst EE-3 that Boba Fett uses in Battlefront.
Luke uses one to swing across a chasm in Episode 4, and Boba Fett uses one on Luke in Episode 6.
Also in Episode 1 when the guards are retaking the palace.

Well in that case I guess I should say you should look into making the similarly named, similarly 3 round burst EE-3 that Boba Fett uses in Battlefront.
lmao fun fact thats what i've been doing whoosh

Version 1.2.0 released

Download Latest Version

New Stuff:
      ◘ Added EE-3, a 3-burst bounty hunter blaster rifle.
Fixes:
      ◘ Balanced out the guns a bit. The DL-18 now overheats slightly faster. The E-11 and DLT-19 have slightly worse range.

lmao fun fact thats what i've been doing whoosh
hehehe le WHOOOSH xD hehe DOOOOOM

Nerf the friend machine pls

the what
He probably means the machine gun heavy blaster thingy, Idk.

well whats wrong with it? it's intentionally supposed to be high damage at close ranges, and at longer ranges its just a spam machine, but it does like 3 damage per shot.

well whats wrong with it? it's intentionally supposed to be high damage at close ranges, and at longer ranges its just a spam machine, but it does like 3 damage per shot.
He probably posted without knowing that.

Add a Flamethrower and a Rocket Launcher. That would be awesome!

Add a Flamethrower and a Rocket Launcher. That would be awesome!
the next update will have these, the rest of the battlefront guns, and a few helmets.

Here are all the (current) blasters. On the right side are the clone wars era guns, gonna make "Cinematic" pictures of the guns soon

I haven't tried them out ingame yet, but the models are loving great