Author Topic: drawing challenge  (Read 652 times)

in the first post of every page, challenge the people below to draw something (in any medium, it can be pixel art, rendered 3D model, pencil+paper, toast, basically anything other than photography, people below choose. Tracing a photo counts as drawing for our purposes as well. You might just be called lazy.)
If you're not the first poster on the page and a challenge has been posted, just post "Reserved" if you want to participate in that challenge, then draw the thing!
Feel free to judge other art that's already been posted, but don't be mean. Don't say "it sucks" say "X is a problem" or "You need to practice X more". Constructive criticism.

This page's challenge is to draw someone with a TV as a head.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:59:59 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Looks like he's stepping on his own foot and his tie's a bit odd-shaped, those are my only two real complaints. Other than that, looks good. Mine's a guy with a face on the screen, rather than the word "research," and he's wearing one of those long-sleeve shirts where the sleeves are white but the main part is colored, sneakers, and blue jeans with the cuffs rolled up. I'm done with the lines part but not the coloring.

To solve the problem of "art takes time", everyone should post "Reserved" when they start. Changing the OP to reflect this.

Reserved.