reddit CEO caught editing users' posts; reddit on fire (update, page 4)

Author Topic: reddit CEO caught editing users' posts; reddit on fire (update, page 4)  (Read 5982 times)

"I forgeted up so let me make up for it by neutering the guys I forgeted with"

I can't wait for the day that the_donald is banned just so I can watch reddit implode

why was he gilded 29 times
hes the ceo he doesnt need gold
why are you people wasting your money

why was he gilded 29 times
hes the ceo he doesnt need gold
why are you people wasting your money
he gilded himself 29 times

he gilded himself 29 times
he's the type of guy to say thanks for it anyway

what a joke
are people actually falling for the guy? it seems like he's trying to push the blame over to r/the_donald because 'they're the big bad bullies stirring up all the trouble'

i'm not a huge fan of the place myself nor have i visited it more than 3 times but this apology has all kinds of forgetery in it

are people actually falling for the guy? it seems like he's trying to push the blame over to r/the_donald because 'they're the big bad bullies stirring up all the trouble'

i'm not a huge fan of the place myself nor have i visited it more than 3 times but this apology has all kinds of forgetery in it
You realize his apology is completely separate from that, right?
First, he apologizes for trying to troll the trolls.
Then, he addresses blatant vote manipulation that the mods on the_donald were doing, by abusing the sticky system to get massive amounts of upvotes on their posts. The mods have admitted as such. That's why the restriction was imposed on them, it was a completely separate issue. Normally a subreddit caught in vote manipulation would be outright banned, so that seems pretty generous.

Reddit is the next Twitter

Time for the social media/media RIP list:

Myspace
Gawker
Twitter
Vine
Reddit

lol

^ Reddit is going to collapse, just like the Roman Empire, The Soviet Union, and Sweden.
one of these is noooooot like the other

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:04:41 AM by Tudoreleu »

Then, he addresses blatant vote manipulation that the mods on the_donald were doing, by abusing the sticky system to get massive amounts of upvotes on their posts.
implying they even needed stickies to get massive upvotes lmaooooo
the mods never stickied anything important after the election anyway

https://np.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/5frg1n/tifu_by_editing_some_comments_and_creating_an/damuzhb/?context=9
ellen pao (reddit's ex-ceo) absolutely destroys spez

oh forget
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:08:23 PM by Frequency »

lol
yeah man wtf are you talking about matthew, vine is FINE

reddit CEO CAUGHT PEEKING at his wife from the closet while she was having love with another man