Why does Japan make the weirdest and sometimes loveual games?

Author Topic: Why does Japan make the weirdest and sometimes loveual games?  (Read 2502 times)

loving friend
Hey even tough its plastic its probably they only pusillanimous individual ill ever get so ill take it

because they were isolated on an island for a few million years
plus the radiation forgeted them over
nuked them upside down

sorta not sorta

as a person with dual citizenship (us and japan) I feel inclined to answer that society in Japan is literal hell; nobody will date you after college, everybody just moves on with life and has a small social circle of friends mostly of the same gender, etc etc. When I was going to school there I noticed one thing- when things came to things, all the girls would flock to their groups and all the guys would be in their own groups. There's no "mingling" amongst other genders, just with the same gender and it's more of a conformist society, so nobody speaks out about how wrong it is, etc etc. It contributes to conversations about love not being awkward (because we're all pervy little 6th graders) and people expressing their loveuality in weird ways. It's almost sort of like security and out of date technology there, they have loving core 2 duo desktops running a version of XP (please note I went to a school in a town that's in the middle of buttforget nowhere), etc etc. Honestly, it's a large amount of factors contributing to it- schooling, social conditions, media pressure about how the internet is evil and nobody should use it, blah blah that lead to these sort of lewd products being made.

I'm definitely wrong on somethings, have Akio give you more detail or whatever
I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Hey even tough its plastic its probably they only pusillanimous individual ill ever get so ill take it
Nacho, you know all your waifus come begging to me to sleep with them. Have fun with your DIY pusillanimous individual.

japan's got a lot of forgetin problems, a lot of it seems to stem from how much of a high-stress society it is

i also don't live there so idk but as far as im aware there's people that literally work themselves to death there due to stress and you gotta relieve stress somehow. this usually leads to weird ass stuff.

japan's got a lot of forgetin problems, a lot of it seems to stem from how much of a high-stress society it is

i also don't live there so idk but as far as im aware there's people that literally work themselves to death there due to stress and you gotta relieve stress somehow. this usually leads to weird ass stuff.
Honestly it's just about how we perceive it. I pretty much find it as a cultural thing.

I found a usb onahole with a game that lets you forget your waifu once
I want it

You're trying way too hard

Honestly it's just about how we perceive it. I pretty much find it as a cultural thing.
Pretty much this, every country has their weird stuff, Japan(and most asian countries) just have a vastly different culture than us. Also as Poliwhirl said, they have a pretty bad workaholic culture there, which means to offset to super serious work nature there, you have to have an equal opposite for entertainment.

Pretty much this, every country has their weird stuff, Japan(and most asian countries) just have a vastly different culture than us. Also as Poliwhirl said, they have a pretty bad workaholic culture there, which means to offset to super serious work nature there, you have to have an equal opposite for entertainment.
Honestly as forgeted up as most anime is seen, some stories are really interesting.

In for certain facts, I have recently watched and read 'Kodomo no Jikan' which revolves a almost-loveual relationship between a teacher in his twenties and a girl student half his age. Yes, forgeted up. However the backstory was really sad and her reasoning is undoubtedly reasonable. Fun fact, the anime cancelled not half even half way to the manga for VERY disturbing things to air.

because the bomb fried their little rice-noodle brains.........

We needed more than two bombs

We needed more than two bombs
we should've just sank the island

we should've just sank the island

If you think that will stop the anime industry oh stuff you're wrong

If you think that will stop the anime industry oh stuff you're wrong
this
we've always got deviantart