Author Topic: -CLOSED-  (Read 2173 times)

Because people always have to complain about something
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:09:38 PM by kangobuild »

So... this is a collection of addons that you have in your server, that are not yours?

Add-Ons is for addons that you made yourself, not for dumping your personal (and anonymous) collection of things you use. I don't even know what's in there, so why should I download it other than curiosity? Maybe I already have half of what's in this pack.
In short, don't upload your addons folder and make it a thread.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 03:10:14 PM by Marios »

So... this is a collection of addons that you have in your server, that are not yours?

Add-Ons is for addons that you made yourself, not for dumping your personal (and anonymous) collection of things you use. I don't even know what's in there, so why should I download it other than curiosity? Maybe I already have half of what's in this pack.
dont listen to this guy hes autistic

So... having a bad day or something?

thanks badspot for saving the day

image saved in case of edit. i cant report this

Do you have anything better to do? Play a game or something.

image saved in case of edit. i cant report this

Do you have anything better to do? Play a game or something.
xcuse me why the forget didnt u just quote me normally

yea it's his entire bl add-on folder; thanks for this though, there's some really cool stuff in here
this contains about ~216MB of data

Well if you actually read the description, you'd see that I said there's so many I cant name all the authors but I give them credit and proper ownership of there respected add-ons.

Well if you actually read the description
Well if you actually read his post, you'd see that he obviously read it because he summarizes most of it, and the argument you presumably just tried to counter was never made.

Always make sure you know what is being said before responding, especially with sass. I speak from experience.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:58:07 PM by Super Suit 12 »